• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aiseh this BTO flat interior design super swee

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Everything mahal here lah. Went SingPost building and Paya Lebar Square to find something decent and cheap to eat this evening, ended up walking back to Eunos MRT, watched the getai for a while and could only reminisce the past... Skipped dinner totally.

I in sinkapore now, every time I back 3-4 days max I wanna leave, tomorrow I leave, sianz

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swee also no use if the upper floor neighbour walked around with their clog every night or children playing marbles or dragging table chairs and every darn furnitures as they did their prolong cleaning chores. What if it is indian cooking curry, malay cooking blachan and hammering chillie while you try to relax for peace of mind? Spending hundred of thousands on renvoation is moronic.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's there to cherish in this land ? Other then your family.
Everything here is too damn expensive. If i have enough time, i rather work here and commute back to my bunglow in JB during weekend

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If given a choice, all of us wud not want to return here even as a visitor. Each time you step on this soil it reminds you of this whole shit Island belongs to the Familee and their Cronies.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Family cant feed you. They cant make life better. If you are talking about elderly they will die earlier than you. And most are pigvoters. So you want to waste ypur lives here because of them. They dug their graves. Dont dig yours