• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aiseh this BTO flat interior design super swee

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
168OFLn.png

K9BkWF2.png

V1UgbaN.png

More at www.playboy.com

Last edited by a moderator:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you stay in HDB, no matter how much you renovate (some more than $100k !) -people still look down on you compared to condo (even EC) and of course landed .

If you have money , you Will NOT be staying in a HDB .

Renovate so much is telling people you borrow money to the hilt, work long hours to pay off loans and will have no time to enjoy your overpriced 99 years lease pigeonhole.
The more you renovate, the more you will have to eat instant noodles for meals
Be prepared to shit in your pants when FT's steal your lunch and leave you jobless

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you stay in HDB, no matter how much you renovate (some more than $100k !) -people still look down on you compared to condo (even EC) and of course landed .

If you have money , you Will NOT be staying in a HDB .

Renovate so much is telling people you borrow money to the hilt, work long hours to pay off loans and will have no time to enjoy your overpriced 99 years lease pigeonhole.
The more you renovate, the more you will have to eat instant noodles for meals
Be prepared to shit in your pants when FT's steal your lunch and leave you jobless

Why should you care if people look down on you staying in the HDB flats ?

Practical people buy houses based on their income. A home is a place where you feel comfortable in staying so I believe some people willing to spend more on renovation & furnishing.

I knew many of my workplace people who are willing to spend on luxury vacations & fine dinings. When I visited their HDB flats, it's like a low SES shithole awaiting for Main Upgrading Program or Home Improvement Program.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Geeeze. My electricity is $300 while water (water garden everyday) is like $25 a month

Everything mahal here lah. Went SingPost building and Paya Lebar Square to find something decent and cheap to eat this evening, ended up walking back to Eunos MRT, watched the getai for a while and could only reminisce the past... Skipped dinner totally.