• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Air Asia suan siao Tiger Airways on Straits Times.....make Tiger Airways no face....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Air Asia suan siao Tiger Airways on Straits Times.....make Tiger Airways no face.

not my flooring rah...i kop the image from hwz wan.

:biggrin: :( :biggrin:

cheh... i tot you so hardworking... go and cut and paste here... :biggrin::confused::biggrin:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Air Asia suan siao Tiger Airways on Straits Times.....make Tiger Airways no face.

cheh... i tot you so hardworking... go and cut and paste here... :biggrin::confused::biggrin:

ehhh...at least i bother to paste the article here...and share wif u guys..
gotch hardwork leh....finger press mouse button here & there.

:( :o :(

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ehhh...at least i bother to paste the article here...and share wif u guys..
gotch hardwork leh....finger press mouse button here & there.

:( :o :(

ok ok ... good hardwork.. ups you... :biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

STEADY!

It is too bad we need a foreigner to help us broadcast our own fuck up. Time to sack the uselss Ang Mo and use an Asian who can deliver.

Upz popdod for hardwork. Thank you!

gundamz

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol~~ nice advert! :biggrin:

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. fully agreed man!
2. this is more than some redfaced issue.
3. being stabbed in the front as well as the rear, tiger!

i never like tiger air way but i have no choice to take the flight from singapore to hatyai. if air asia have fight from sing to haiyat i will take air asia then tiger ,, why tiger service SUCKSssssssss

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tigers believe in Flying Without Wings.

Anyway that doesn't look like a setting in the community center. So is that your house, or your friend's house or your over-decorated flat? :confused:

Cigar Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
AirAsia chides Singapore rival in newspaper

Malaysia Boleh! :biggrin:

Wednesday October 20, 2010

AirAsia chides Singapore rival in newspaper

PETALING JAYA: The rivalry between the two Tonys heading two budget airlines in the region continues – with AirAsia taking out a full-page colour advertisement chiding the Singapore-based Tiger Airways. The advertisement, published in The Straits Times yesterday, depicted a cartoon caricature of a tiger cub on the bottom left with the words: “If tigers were meant to fly, they would be born with wings.” AirAsia put out the advertisement after Tiger Airways had reportedly accused the AirAsia boss of making a racial slur with his “white guys” remark.

n_25ad.jpg

Airline rivalry: The AirAsia full-page advertisement that appeared in a Singapore newspaper yesterday.

Tiger Airways, headed by British Tony Davis, had earlier expressed disappointment over AirAsia head Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes alleged racist remarks. In a recent Bangkok Post article, Fernandes expressed his scepticism over Westerners running any successful Asia-based business. “We’re Asians, not a bunch of white guys running the airlines,” Fernandes was quoted as saying, and this caused the eruption of the war of words between the two Tonys. According to reports, the Thai Transport Ministry had opposed the 51:49 joint venture between Thai Airways and Tiger Airways – with local industry players questioning the need since Thai Airways already had a 39% share in Nok Air, Thailand’s budget airline.

Andox

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent ad! Thumbs up. Tiger deserves it totally. Their flight cancellation and delays is really shitty and the way they deal with it pisses me off big time. taken tiger 3 times in 2010, 1 time flight cancel without warning, 1 time delay and only once on time.:oIo:

Comparing AirAsia and Tiger makes AirAsia seems like world class!