• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AIG Collapse

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh bro, I have leave in singpapore for more than 50 years and had witness numerous ups and downs.You may call me a "lao jiao". I stayed in an attap house that leaks every monsoon season, the toilet is a hut outdoors and the stinking shithout is filled with white crawling maggots. my father took home 350 a month and he had to feed 13 childrens(my dad is very sharper shooter, he aims to kill.)the pap would had given my mum a super productive medal. A senior cambridge cert was all you need to make a decent living. water was from a 30ft deep well and water was super icy cold. Our home was next to a cemetery, I guessed it must be bcos rent must be cheap.
Mum managed to rear some chickens and ducks plus planting vegetables(super organics) fertilisers were our supply of urine . Live then was no fun, need get to watch movies unless ded strike 4d or chap ji kee. we did catch spiders and fly kites but would rather play badminton or soccers..Have life improved for all of us, yes it had improved tremendously.\
Most of us own cars and stay in Hdb flats. earned a decent salaries and go for our annual and for those idiots who are clamering for change. I dont want to go back to stay in the kampongs anymore.

live in sinapore lah, what leave in singapore:confused:
life then was no fun lah, what live then was no fun:confused:

live, leave, life?? dunno how to use huh..:biggrin:

Z

Zombie

Any relationship to the upturn the downturn?:wink: by Lim Sway Sway?

Downturn follows by Upturn
Upturn follows by Downturn

Wind Down need not follow by Wind Up
Wind Up already, there is nothing to Wind Down

:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Downturn follows by Upturn
Upturn follows by Downturn

Wind Down need not follow by Wind Up
Wind Up already, there is nothing to Wind Down

:biggrin:

You are saying?..that all the upturn, downturn talk, will lead to down wind from the rear?:biggrin:

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont want to go back to stay in the kampongs anymore.

You seem to like using LKY's style of reminiscing about the past (he likes to tell people to ask their fathers whenever he faces a difficult question about his abilities). People are not interested in how much progress has been made, they are concerned about whether there is going to be any progress in the future.