• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiongs love their food

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
0812202107955911.jpg

081220210795598.jpg

0812202107955913.jpg

081220210795599.jpg

081220210795591.jpg

081220210795592.jpg

0812202107955912.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know the solution to world wildlife problem.

- PRC buy shark fin which kill shark population
- PRC buy seahorse which kill seahorse population
- PRC buy ivory which kill elephant
- PRC buy tiger part which kill tiger
the list goes on and on.....

solution
nuke PRC

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ang moh will cry foul if they see Ah Tiong cutting up kitty kats :(

Then what about ang moh's love for eating baby lambs and baby cows (veal) and the inhumane conditions that such cute and young animals are kept (confined in small wooden boxes so that their meat will be more white and tender)?

We certainly do not complain or deprive the ang mohs of such delicacies, do we? Therefore I do not see why they should cry foul when we want to eat our sharks fin or anything else that we love.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is known as the flying fox, a fruit eating bat. My father used to go for hunts in Johor jungles during the British colonial days when travel to Malaya did not require a passport and private ownership of hunting rifles were permitted.

Flying foxes and wild boars were the prizes from these hunts he would bring home to our dining table. They tasted superb as my mother knew how they were to be cooked.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is known as the flying fox, a fruit eating bat. My father used to go for hunts in Johor jungles during the British colonial days when travel to Malaya did not require a passport and private ownership of hunting rifles were permitted.

Flying foxes and wild boars were the prizes from these hunts he would bring home to our dining table. They tasted superb as my mother knew how they were to be cooked.

Did LKY go with you? and then having to share the same evil intention of killing?

you one bite and he one bite, right?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did LKY go with you? and then having to share the same evil intention of killing?

you one bite and he one bite, right?

Killing for food is a skill that dates back to your forefathers, the cave man. In today's context, what you eat was killed before it arrives on your dining table and although you are the indirect cause of death, that does not absolve you from the responsibility for the death of a living thing.

Anyway, killing for food is much better than living on immoral earnings of prostitutes, am I right?

Do you understand the above, small boy? Or do I have to get right down to a very base language to spell it out for your simple and immature mind? You did not even understand my post where it never mentioned I was involved in the hunt. So where do you want LKY to go with me? You seem extremely enamoured with him to jump at the very chance to bring up his name.

What makes a person like you to want to make a fool of yourself by constantly advertising your stupidity? Everyone knows you are mentally challenged, but your persistence in opening of your mouth to put your own foot in is boring, to put it mildly. :rolleyes:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Killing for food is a skill that dates back to your forefathers, the cave man. In today's context, what you eat was killed before it arrives on your dining table and although you are the indirect cause of death, that does not absolve you from the responsibility for the death of a living thing.

Yup. First law of the jungle: Winners Eat Meat :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Omg did u see those fucking china women putting the tongue on the bat's mouth? I assumed it was already cooked when she did that.

Anyway do u remember how it was cooked?

How was the taste like?

A guy like me would never have the chance to eat it but i doubt i would.

Damn i must try something more exotic like ostrich or croc meat. The brazilian restaurant C something in 6th ave. Damn lots of meat but i think it's normal meat.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw were u born in a rich family? If your dad own a firearm in those days it was cos of hunting right? Usually for the British it is the rich who can afford to have rifles and dogs and the horses etc.

Was it the same as you?

Thank god at least i fired an m-16 in army but never killed anything with it.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
A guy like me would never have the chance to eat it but i doubt i would.

Damn i must try something more exotic like ostrich or croc meat. The brazilian restaurant C something in 6th ave. Damn lots of meat but i think it's normal meat.

why don't you try? you got no balls than the chinese woman?

american favourite food, bull testicles

9635.jpg

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
China so liberal... can protest anywhere... no need Hong Lim Park...

how come people of Guangzhou so barbaric... not just eating... but the violence in their daily lives... is there something wrong with the Cantonese psyche?

0006554000.jpg