• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiong was speeding at 178 km/hr

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ferrari Was Speeding At 178km/hr !!!!!

you mean overtake a car travelling at 200 km/h?? Audi, BMW, Benz and any saloon, hatchback, estate car with 150hp and above.

Jesus, once in italy, i got tailgated by a SMART at 170 km/h, so basically any car around 100 hp can reach 178 km/h, you just have to hold your leg down for a long time.

pedal to the metal.

Pedal to the metal man. My favourite.

I mean in SG. Of cos over a longer distance, this speed is "hittable" for most car. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Buying a sports car in Singapore is like putting a cheetah in a cage.

Pointless.

If you want to buy a sports car to park in your garage and show off, that's pointless too.
Because it's just one car, and your 'collection' is boring compared to the Sultan of Brunei's.

sultan-of-brunei-garage0.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I mean in SG. Of cos over a longer distance, this speed is "hittable" for most car. :biggrin:

I guess for short distant, only super car or super hatch can do that. You need 200hp and above + turbo charge.
If not you have to go to highway.

PIE at night? Dun do it though, might lose your license.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro IHP, I hit pass 175 when I was driving in a Toyota Corona on the highway between Pattaya and Bangkok. :wink:

Bro sotong, sorry that i didn't state that i m referring to the roads in SG. No need Thailand, Malaysia South-North Expressway can liao. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Buying a sports car in Singapore is like putting a cheetah in a cage.
Pointless.
If you want to buy a sports car to park in your garage and show off, that's pointless too.

It is more about status than speeding.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro sotong, sorry that i didn't state that i m referring to the roads in SG. No need Thailand, Malaysia South-North Expressway can liao. :biggrin:

Bro IHP, SG road cannot. Too congested. Even in the middle of the night. Very very dangerous. :o :(

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro IHP, I hit pass 175 when I was driving in a Toyota Corona on the highway between Pattaya and Bangkok. :wink:

you ,might reach 175, but the grip on the road is bad for normal saloon at that speed, but for benz, bmw and audi it will be like travelling at 80 in corona.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I guess for short distant, only super car or super hatch can do that. You need 200hp and above + turbo charge.
If not you have to go to highway.

PIE at night? Dun do it though, might lose your license.

Plus SG many retarded drivers. You may be careful but one idiot on the road is enough for you up lorry in many pieces liao.:biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got North South Highway to pia mah, I always open full throttle/Pedal to the metal.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you ,might reach 175, but the grip on the road is bad for normal saloon at that speed, but for benz, bmw and audi it will be like travelling at 80 in corona.

Bro singveld, agree. At that speed the steering wheel already started wobbling. :o :(

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Straits Times reported that an autopsy indicated that Mr Ma had traces of chlorpheniramine, used to treat flu, in his urine.

Chlorpheniramine is a non prescription drugs in sinkieland, can be bought from any pharmacist counter. I used it to treat my nose allergy. Some people take liao feel nothing, but to me is a bit like sleeping pills. Everytime when I buy from pharmacy , the pharmacist would suspect I am a drug abuser :smile:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope the insurance company wins the case when it gets to Court and that the estate pays for everything.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

got kena malaysia mata or not?

Hardly, plus they don't really dare to give chase. :biggrin: Usually the cars from opposite lane will pak signals (Flash with High Beam), signalling us to slow down for some reasons. Either accident ahead or TP infront. :wink: