• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Tiong General threatens sanctions against Sinkieland

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their generals there are dime a dozen. Nobody really gives a fuck what he thinks. It also reflects poorly on China, a colossal country bullying a tiny country. I am not sure what sanctions he is talking about - stop chinese whores from operating here, ban their poorly manufactured and counterfeit products landing our shore etc. Its like India threatening to ban Singaporeans visiting India as tourists - nobody gives a fuck.

Even if they are ban Singaporeans working in China, nobody of worth really cares. If you are good, you should be working in countries where air is not polluted, the food is safe and the chambermaid in a 5 star hotel does not clear the glasses with a toilet brush.

u mean china does not give a fuck because singapore represents less than 0.1 percent of China's market exports,China does trade with 156 countries in the world almost every country and is the largest or 2nd largest trading partner with over 1/3rd of those countries.im pretty sure nobody gives a fuck about singapore but they will be wailling and begging if the filthy rich chinks and shitskins numbering millions stop coming to their countries to live,work,study.

air pollution?only the peasants and the poor breathe polluted air in china,have u seen the skyscrapers in china?the rich breathe rich oxygenated purely scrubbed air passed thru million dollar chillers.its like elysium,no one cares about air pollution,in elysium,there is no war,famine,poverty,disease,the rich live in paradise,the rest of the population 99 percent live in a overcrowded shithole called earth.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If chinkland slaps sanctions on us, our RSN will blockage the Straits of Malacca and prevent any chinkland ship from sailing through. With our strategic location, we have one hand firmly on the throat of Chinkland.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If chinkland slaps sanctions on us, our RSN will blockage the Straits of Malacca and prevent any chinkland ship from sailing through. With our strategic location, we have one hand firmly on the throat of Chinkland.

Good observation! If the commie chinks ever attempt to cut the Kra Canal, we will bomb the hell out of Thailand in the name of anti-terrorism ala Syria. Please tell your RSAF to be on standby.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good observation! If the commie chinks ever attempt to cut the Kra Canal, we will bomb the hell out of Thailand in the name of anti-terrorism ala Syria. Please tell your RSAF to be on standby.

what if china station their s300 missiles they got as present from putin in bangkok?i dont think we have anything in our arsenal that can counter that unless we buy the F35.not to mention china has already developed radar that can dete

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their generals there are dime a dozen. Nobody really gives a fuck what he thinks. It also reflects poorly on China, a colossal country bullying a tiny country. I am not sure what sanctions he is talking about - stop chinese whores from operating here, ban their poorly manufactured and counterfeit products landing our shore etc. Its like India threatening to ban Singaporeans visiting India as tourists - nobody gives a fuck.

Even if they are ban Singaporeans working in China, nobody of worth really cares. If you are good, you should be working in countries where air is not polluted, the food is safe and the chambermaid in a 5 star hotel does not clear the glasses with a toilet brush.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks and homeland are so worthless nobody wants to visit! You are indeed a good vice chief! You seldom post but every post you make contains so much wisdom! I was correct in making you my vice chief!

And all the other clueless fucks they have sent here too….cleaners at food courts, shop assistants, hotel staff who don't understand a fuck what is being said etc….

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks need to send back the other China chinks!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Our sinkieland army will bomb the worthless chink land cos 25% of our army are not chinks!

yu geng tin deh sek see kow um sek chung mun um sai kew gai

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks speak gibberish!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You think too highly of our military might. China just need to sour a few of sinkapore's investments there and Pinky will get his butt there to plead for mercy.

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have imbibed too much PAP propaganda unquestioningly. Singapore is not an aviation hub it's not even the top 10 busiest airports. No one in Sg knew that?? Just take whatever PAP tells them and swallows ?? Lol.

That screwfuck is another cheebye cocksucker of the Lee just whining here. Such statements are not made without clearance, unless the guy likes to eat
hotpot in prison. People come civilzed bureaucracy. They are only taking a toothpick to poke you, and you are supposed to see the concealed sledgehammer or worse behind it. Lee cock yew and his genetically compromised offspring cannot see because of the cesspool they come from.

There are millions of way of doing action better than the CIA and you will never know. It could be hacking all your financial and government sites, putting construction timebombs into construction which our PEs have been willing traitors to Singapore, no more tourists, no more invitations to China political forums and cooperations, more action of the Kras canal, alternative ship routes, no more truck, crane operators, third rated products to red dot, no service for Singapore from the mainland and I have not even begun to talk about the investments that are held ransom in China. Cooperation with the Philippines on economic and port development is also totally possible as is in Thailand. No need to stop in Singapore. Oh yes, China airlines could set up shop in Thailand to make it an even bigger hub.

Wanna play? Dumb lee does not know what they are doing. This is only a fraction of what Mainlanders are thinking and this thinking flows with the general population as well. This is not secret information.

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
And all the other clueless fucks they have sent here too….cleaners at food courts, shop assistants, hotel staff who don't understand a fuck what is being said etc….

Too bad most of us (75%) understand and speak Mandarin lei. Must be sad for you sob sobs eat more nasi lemak or prata to self console?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have imbibed too much PAP propaganda unquestioningly. Singapore is not an aviation hub it's not even the top 10 busiest airports. No one in Sg knew that?? Just take whatever PAP tells them and swallows ?? Lol.

aiyah, this has nothing to do with pap propaganda lah. it is prc commie modus operandi since mao era. they don't get top leaders to open their mouths in public when criticising other cuntries unless it's clear and present threat and danger. they get kuching kurak no name so called think tanks and experts here and there to mount a concerted death by a thousand cuts campaign of half truths and kpkb to rile the average reader in tiongland up. how else to cover all age groups, all income levels, all walks of life? every tiong in prc sucks up info from various sources, almost all screened by commie gov sanctioned censor and propaganda apparatus. the more astute ones bypass the great firewall and read up online from outside sources. modus operandi is to spread the same bs message across all media big and small, and average tiong will pick it up. many will act against sg based on this unverified info, either from personal travel and patronage or business dealings. the message is for tiongs across the world, not sinkies. it is to bring awareness who the new (small and dispensible) bogie man is. and bring damage. like that also don't know. you goondu or what? :rolleyes:

and ironically or not just like the ah tiong dime and dozen general, i'm responding to a dime and dozen proxy sbf account who represents a bigger mouthpiece.

Last edited:

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. The propaganda disseminated to the butthole islanders that SG is this hub and that hub.
They are all fake, for those of us in the know, who actually know facts and looked up facts.

aiyah, this has nothing to do with pap propaganda lah. it is prc commie modus operandi since mao era. they don't get top leaders to open their mouths in public when criticising other cuntries unless it's clear and present threat and danger. they get kuching kurak no name so called think tanks and experts here and there to mount a concerted death by a thousand cuts campaign of half truths and kpkb to rile the average reader in tiongland up. how else to cover all age groups, all income levels, all walks of life? every tiong in prc sucks up info from various sources, almost all screened by commie gov sanctioned censor and propaganda apparatus. the more astute ones bypass the great firewall and read up online from outside sources. modus operandi is to spread the same bs message across all media big and small, and average tiong will pick it up. many will act against sg based on this unverified info, either from personal travel and patronage or business dealings. the message is for tiongs across the world, not sinkies. it is to bring awareness who the new (small and dispensible) bogie man is. and bring damage. like that also don't know. you goondu or what? :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That screwfuck is another cheebye cocksucker of the Lee just whining here. Such statements are not made without clearance, unless the guy likes to eat
hotpot in prison. People come civilzed bureaucracy. They are only taking a toothpick to poke you, and you are supposed to see the concealed sledgehammer or worse behind it. Lee cock yew and his genetically compromised offspring cannot see because of the cesspool they come from.

There are millions of way of doing action better than the CIA and you will never know. It could be hacking all your financial and government sites, putting construction timebombs into construction which our PEs have been willing traitors to Singapore, no more tourists, no more invitations to China political forums and cooperations, more action of the Kras canal, alternative ship routes, no more truck, crane operators, third rated products to red dot, no service for Singapore from the mainland and I have not even begun to talk about the investments that are held ransom in China. Cooperation with the Philippines on economic and port development is also totally possible as is in Thailand. No need to stop in Singapore. Oh yes, China airlines could set up shop in Thailand to make it an even bigger hub.

Wanna play? Dumb lee does not know what they are doing. This is only a fraction of what Mainlanders are thinking and this thinking flows with the general population as well. This is not secret information.

those in the counter-propaganda business have dealt with tiong massive propaganda apparatus for decades, and this is a well planned modus operandi from the top called "death by a thousand cuts". get all kinds of so called "independent" lone wolf experts to kpkb, and it's only going to rachet up in intensity and frequency. proxy preface to a protracted propaganda push.

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal

As an ex sinkie who flew the coop, let me educate you that SG's biggest export country is China. China can destroy Singapore's tiny economy in about 5 mins with executive decisions. I guess the prc bureacrats know that and you do not. The fact that you do not know facts and went on ranting about similanjiao whores is a reflection of your own ignorance. Not theirs. You just make yourself look stupid, not to the majority of audience who are as clueless as you, but to the tiny minority who know about the world and know facts.

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, you probably impress many gullible people because you can write fairly well in terms of self-expression in other circumstances but you are no different, just another gullible unthinking unexposed island frog type based on the shallowness of your hilarious views. Since the PRC displeasure with the sink-island erupted, I have witnessed countless sinkies making fools of themselves on various forums and on FB, and in some of the foreign news FB, the audience is much more international than the Straits Times FB page,acting like total sia suay..calling Singapore a world financial hub (As finance-hub it can't even beat HK within Asia - in fact SG still has big sectors of loser low end manufacturing abandoned by HK 30 years ago) and challenging the PRC to attack it (believing that militarily it can't). Or repeating nonsense from PAP that it is this hub or that hub. All untested nonsensical-nonsense from PAP state media and EDB; ingested as the gospel truth by unthinking sinkies and then faithfully regurgitated.

sammymugabe

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Scroobal

Scroobal, I did not forget the things you posted in the Shane Todd thread back then, together with the PAP mole SteffyChun and other handles that were defending aggressively the corrupt state vs the Todds. I see how now you and others here are now begging the US to save your ass and acknowledging US supremacy, yet acted so arrogant as if you were some superpower back in the Shane Todd incident, LOL I still recall how you made derogatory off hand comments about states of the union including states which are among the top most desired states to live in by Americans. Calling Montana what 'ulu tiram'' using LC words/language which frankly I, and most other sinkies don't understand and saying what cows going into spaceships in Missouri. LOL I have been to both Montana and Missouri and I can tell any part of the US even Mississippi is superior in standard of living (STANDARD) than SG. Even a state like Missouri which is median in everything, the median in every imaginable statistic (Missouri is the bellweather state of US), produces many huge corporations, mega huge billion dollar corps like Monsato while your island has produced nothing for the world and all you have are state companies like PRC except PRC state companies are mammoth and yours are small. Jin sad.

At the end of the day, you are just a stuck bumpkin on a crowded and tiny island with no hinterland and one that is already the densest sovereign state (having to fend for itself unlike, eg, HK which is actually less dense BTW) on the planet; from your hilarious ridiculous nationalistic and ignorant posts that contain a lot of bits that are clearly PAP propaganda about how Sinkapore is Lumbar 1, I am certain you have never lived outside SG and definitely never lived in a developed country. I have said nothing but the unvarnished truth and the challenge is there to publish it but it will probably be censored so that PAPigs and frog sinkies who did not know their place in the world can "save face".