• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Sohs in Takashimaya

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I want to write about the sheer number of Ah Sohs (AS) in Takashimaya. These AS are everywhere yakking and yakking away in their Singlish accent.

I cannot help but contemplate in me why these AS-s even bother getting married in the first place if they cannot trust their husbands. In my lucid head, I was troubled whether in future – if I do get married, I will become like these AS-s.

To the men in this forum - If I were a man and have these AS-s as my spouse, in those “pasar-malam” looking flowery clothes carrying Coach handbags, having a huge bottom and blubbery limbs, drivelling away as if there is no tomorrow in Takashimaya Orchard Road - I can fathom why you stray for PRC young girls; visit prostitutes; go to KTVs and have so called “happy-ending” massages.

To me, Ah Soh's are not as irritating as PRC Sohs who speak loudly and display rude behaviour in public, especially quarreling in public in a very high pitched voice as if the mall belonged to them.

In any case, men stray not because they have an Ah Soh at home - men stray because they are horny, regardless of the Ah Soh at home.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
A wise guy will stay away from these foreign young girls; fair skin, big eyes, with 36-24-36 body shape. When they leech on to you with all their charm, you can have the best wife in the world but your heart will still fly to them, and then one day, you will get dumped when your ATM is out of function.

Don't believe? Ask that car work shop old man owner who got fleeced by the old PRC bitch, she ain't young or pretty, but still she was able to squeeze him dry like sugar cane and then dumped him.

Those are stupid man who think with cock head

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's your definition of an Ah Soh?

Good Morning Zhihau! Just had my morning run, showered and all dressed up waiting for him.

My definition of Ah Sohs are those who “yak" and "yak“ non-stop in Singlish with those “lahs“, broken English mixed with Mandarin and Hokkien and talk loudly in total oblivion to others and also where they are, either in a mall, train or restaurant.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
" These AS are everywhere yakking and yakking away in their Singlish accent. "

Is it their accent or their Singlish or their vocabulary?
or all of the above?

By the way, do you not have a Singaporean accent?
or a neutral accent?

How do you pronounce water, tomato, cold, pool, contact?

Good morning Charlie!

I do have a slight Singaporean accent, though mostly I am neutral.

Errr... how do I speak using writing?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, Ah Soh's are not as irritating as PRC Sohs who speak loudly and display rude behaviour in public, especially quarreling in public in a very high pitched voice as if the mall belonged to them.

In any case, men stray not because they have an Ah Soh at home - men stray because they are horny, regardless of the Ah Soh at home.

Thick, good morning!

Not all China women behave that way, at least not those I am friends with.

On men, I tend to agree with what you say. Women do stray as well. I know of some of my friends who cheated on their husbands. I guess it goes both ways in this metrosexual era.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Long, I have no time for daffy characters.

You see them making a fool of themselves with those daft comments now and then ~ in their egotistical fantasies posts, either dreaming that they are some glorified gangsters or some studs who know women completely.

Then, there are another bunch of goons who will be forever guessing about who I am, refusing to believe what they have seen ~ ie., a woman like me can participate in this forum, challenge them intellectually without fear nor being afraid of their cheap antics and crass use of language.

If you are one of those goons, I will just ignore you in future. I have no time for idiots who persist on being idiots. There is simply no cure for idiocy. It's their online life that they wish to lead and as long as they are happy, so be it.

My precious time and online life are better spent on those who are positive in their online life and willing to engage in discussion in a positive manner, whether they agree or disagree with my views.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning Charlie!

I do have a slight Singaporean accent, though mostly I am neutral.

Errr... how do I speak using writing?

water : wat ter or like the Americans and Canadians, wa (very soft T) er

tomato : to mat to or to may to

cold : col or colde

pool : poo or poool

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never knew you were interested. Well, I am in the B range.

May I ask whether your bra size is a 34B or 36B, although different makes and brands may vary.
I believe that unless a man is gay, most men are interested in a lady's alluring breasts.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wise guy will stay away from these foreign young girls; fair skin, big eyes, with 36-24-36 body shape. When they leech on to you with all their charm, you can have the best wife in the world but your heart will still fly to them, and then one day, you will get dumped when your ATM is out of function.

Don't believe? Ask that car work shop old man owner who got fleeced by the old PRC bitch, she ain't young or pretty, but still she was able to squeeze him dry like sugar cane and then dumped him.

Not just old man. Old ladies are equally vulnerable. Ask Yang Yin.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you claire for the tip-off. when lonely and needy, i will look out for a chatty ah soh at takashitmaya to hit on and take home to share my hdb room in bedok. :wink:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am on leave today and went shopping with him in Takashimaya.

He said he wanted to get a gift for his mother and asked me to accompany him to Cartier. I helped him to choose a watch and he said his mum will “surely” like it. I am not sure what he meant, and I didn’t pursue on it.

Anyway, that is not what I want to write about today.

I want to write about the sheer number of Ah Sohs (AS) in Takashimaya. These AS are everywhere yakking and yakking away in their Singlish accent.

A particular incident I encountered was in the Ladies. The conversation went as follows:
Have a nice day.

How a person talks in public reflects his or her values and mentality.

Petty minds will engage in petty talk. Wholesome minds will engage in wholesome talk.

If you dislike petty talk that these "SOH's" engage in, it shows that you are on a different wavelength from them. Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after reading this crap, i feel good to stay away from bitches.... it saves me a whole lot of problems..

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you claire for the tip-off. when lonely and needy, i will look out for a chatty ah soh at takashitmaya to hit on and take home to share my hdb room in bedok. :wink:

Haha, good morning elder brother, I always find your humour amusing :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
How a person talks in public reflects his or her values and mentality.

Petty minds will engage in petty talk. Wholesome minds will engage in wholesome talk.

If you dislike petty talk that these "SOH's" engage in, it shows that you are on a different wavelength from them. Cheers!

Hi Gotze!

Thanks for the compliment. I am just an ordinary Singaporean woman.