• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Nehs in NEW YORK

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah neh know what is 东亚病夫 meh? :rolleyes::biggrin:
why not, i mean tell the ah tiong mah, ah tiong understand can liao lor, why does it matter ah neh understand or not?
when confronted, ah neh only can shake head. take 2 dogs and bite each other.:biggrin:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the Ah Nehs cooperated with the Japs during WW2, this picture may refresh their dark matter. :biggrin:

fistoffuryfigenterbay1_6.jpg

i know one... he is Muthukali ... :biggrin:

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter where these Ah Nehs are located...

They are born to be deceiving glib tongue head shaking bastards..:mad:

They are slippery like an eel, and they are worst than a snake..

They'll even try to duped their old grandma if there's money involved..

Monday June 20, 2011
Son attacks mum who refused to sell family land

MAKKAL Osai reported that a man attacked his mother and threatened to burn down their house when she refused to sell their plot of land.

T. Chellam, 64, said her son had been pestering her to sell their 0.5ha plot of land which was bought by her late husband in 2001.

In her police report, she said her son barged into their house on Wednesday night and beat her on the head with a stick and injured his younger sister who came to help her.

The son then threatened to burn the house the next day if his demand was not met.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/6/20/nation/8933065&sec=nation

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
But ah tiong also not stupid what, he will question you. :biggrin:

why not, i mean tell the ah tiong mah, ah tiong understand can liao lor, why does it matter ah neh understand or not?
when confronted, ah neh only can shake head. take 2 dogs and bite each other.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monday June 20, 2011
Son attacks mum who refused to sell family land

MAKKAL Osai reported that a man attacked his mother and threatened to burn down their house when she refused to sell their plot of land.

T. Chellam, 64, said her son had been pestering her to sell their 0.5ha plot of land which was bought by her late husband in 2001.

In her police report, she said her son barged into their house on Wednesday night and beat her on the head with a stick and injured his younger sister who came to help her.

The son then threatened to burn the house the next day if his demand was not met.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/6/20/nation/8933065&sec=nation

Good article Bro...