• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Bui who sang song praising LKY gets personal letter of thanks.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so if someone sing hatred songs of LKY, will he sends army troops to arrest that guy? wanna try?

Try singing a song praising CSJ for his unfaltering fight for freedom and democracy. Guarantee within 15 mins your block will be surrounded by SPF, SCDF, SOC, TP, Cisco guards, police coast guards, Gurkhas, commandos as well as snipers stationed at nearby buildings with you within their shooting scope's crosshair....

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The credit for building up Singapore cannot be attributed to me alone. It took the determined effort of successive generations of dedicated Cabinet Ministers, public servants and the support of Singaporeans to build up what we enjoy today.

=> Note the Old Fart's assumed pecking order -> Traitor Multi-Millionaire Ministers, Millionaire Civil Servants with Stinkees being the last in the order. If SGs have not been so daft, meek and compliant, would they have it so easy with their leegalized corruption?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn this pig face rook like someone here iirc :oIo: :kma:

5BB12631905CF5E71A8DA0F8EC63.jpg

That kind of face will fit into an unflushed toilet bowl.

He can do his 6 minutes of puke and song there to the fucking turds and tissue floating at his nose

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHAO AH BUI. He must have cummed hard when he received it.

'Thank you' song gets thanks from Mr Lee Kuan Yew

March 3, 2014 - 2:14am
Republic Polytechnic student Dominic Chin received a pleasant surprise last Thursday night when he checked his e-mail.

The 18-year-old, who made a six-minute music video tribute titled You First Believed for Singapore’s founding father Lee Kuan Yew, had received a letter of thanks from Mr Lee himself.

In the letter, the 90-year-old former prime minister wrote: “Thank you very much for writing the song which I enjoyed very much.

“The credit for building up Singapore cannot be attributed to me alone. It took the determined effort of successive generations of dedicated Cabinet Ministers, public servants and the support of Singaporeans to build up what we enjoy today.

“I hope that the younger generations of Singapore will continue to work hard and make Singapore even more vibrant and successful going forward.”

Dominic’s six-minute clip (above), which was uploaded onto YouTube on Feb 15, has attracted more than 121,000 views.

he must have masturbated when receiving that email send by a PA.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The credit for building up Singapore cannot be attributed to me alone. It took the determined effort of successive generations of dedicated Cabinet Ministers, public servants and the support of Singaporeans to build up what we enjoy today.

=> Note the Old Fart's assumed pecking order -> Traitor Multi-Millionaire Ministers, Millionaire Civil Servants with Stinkees being the last in the order. If SGs have not been so daft, meek and compliant, would they have it so easy with their leegalized corruption?

Yes and look what he did to his former cabinet minister, Ong Teng Cheong.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be a Chao cheeebye and do it yourself, instead of asking ppl to do it.

Why don't you do it? Are you ball-less?

you PAP lowlife..

you still don't get it. that fucking Lee kuan yew want to act class like thanking some one who praise him... what if someone fuck him upside down and create a song to screw him. will he be so gracious to forgive that person. i doubt so.. he is a mafia shit.

Lee kuan yew is a fucking hypocrite, stop acting like you are some noble class shit. a person who is hypocrite , power hungry and petty will be despise by people who sees the truth.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the letter, the 90-year-old former prime minister wrote: “Thank you very much for writing the song which I enjoyed very much.

Don't quite believe that this is written by him. It is not his style to add "which I enjoyed very much," especially if the lyrics is filled with praises for him. Probably some smart Alex felt that he needs to engage the public after much silence and came out with this gimmick.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHAO AH BUI. He must have cummed hard when he received it.

'Thank you' song gets thanks from Mr Lee Kuan Yew

March 3, 2014 - 2:14am
Republic Polytechnic student Dominic Chin received a pleasant surprise last Thursday night when he checked his e-mail.

The 18-year-old, who made a six-minute music video tribute titled You First Believed for Singapore’s founding father Lee Kuan Yew, had received a letter of thanks from Mr Lee himself.

“The credit for building up Singapore cannot be attributed to me alone. It took the determined effort of successive generations of dedicated Cabinet Ministers, public servants and the support of Singaporeans to build up what we enjoy today.

“I hope that the younger generations of Singapore will continue to work hard and make Singapore even more vibrant and successful going forward.”

Dominic’s six-minute clip (above), which was uploaded onto YouTube on Feb 15, has attracted more than 121,000 views.

All these emails are written by their assistants lah!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't quite believe that this is written by him. It is not his style to add "which I enjoyed very much," especially if the lyrics is filled with praises for him. Probably some smart Alex felt that he needs to engage the public after much silence and came out with this gimmick.

Yep, I doubt if the old Goat knows how to turn on a computer, much less use email.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At his age, lau chee bye probably lost a good part his hearing and eyesight liao lah. Must be some personal-assistant giving the appreciation on his behalf.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you do it? Are you ball-less?

Don't be a Chao cheeebye and do it yourself, instead of asking ppl to do it.

you PAP lowlife..

you still don't get it. that fucking Lee kuan yew want to act class like thanking some one who praise him... what if someone fuck him upside down and create a song to screw him. will he be so gracious to forgive that person. i doubt so.. he is a mafia shit.

Lee kuan yew is a fucking hypocrite, stop acting like you are some noble class shit. a person who is hypocrite , power hungry and petty will be despise by people who sees the truth.

some sinkie lowlife get 'pwned'. now trying to smoke his way out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol. How you know if it was LKY himself who replied the email. Could be his PA mah. Chill lar.

And replying wasn't enough. You had to announce it to the news media outlets and let them trumpet the event. :rolleyes:

Probably just another PR stunt, in collaboration with a Youtube 'celebrity' attention whore. :wink: