• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Beng are better than wear-tie faggot graduate

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today was the first time I took taxi in more than one year.

I am a poor man but today my friend called me from hospital and said he needed to say some important things to me face to face before his operation. He was very tearful and I rushed over

At the taxi stand, I was fourth in the queue. Suddenly two angmohs just came and tried to board before everyone. I shouted at them and went to stop them, but they pushed me away and called me silly old man

I asked the driver not to move since they jumped queue, and driver didn't move. No one in the queue supported me, the out of the blue, one skinny ah beng came and shouted at the angmoh all kind of Hokkien four letter words until the angmohs got out and walked away

The he said, "Uncle your cab, you take". But I was fourth in queue, so I let the woman take first but she said never mind let me go first

The ah beng continued to shout at the angmohs while they walked away

Well done, ah beng

As to the two tie-wearing local men in the queue, one wearing an office security pass from a Swiss bank, PTUI!

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal

As to the two tie-wearing local men in the queue, one wearing an office security pass from a Swiss bank, PTUI!

Singaporeans are normally very passive when dealing with such situations, morever the subject in question are Ang Mos, thus confirming on the colonia hangover which has besiege Singaporeans for far too long. Unless we get out of that kind of mentality, we will always think of Ang Mos being superior to us.

Even PRC people are walking all over us in our home ground. This tell alot about us. Prehaps we should have a good look at ourselves.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46407

I am a poor man but today my friend called me from hospital and said he needed to say some important things to me face to face before his operation. He was very tearful and I rushed over

At the taxi stand, I was fourth in the queue. Suddenly two angmohs just came and tried to board before everyone. I shouted at them and went to stop them, but they pushed me away and called me silly old man

I asked the driver not to move since they jumped queue, and driver didn't move. No one in the queue supported me, the out of the blue, one skinny ah beng came and shouted at the angmoh all kind of Hokkien four letter words until the angmohs got out and walked away

The he said, "Uncle your cab, you take". But I was fourth in queue, so I let the woman take first but she said never mind let me go first

Well done, ah beng

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl.jpg
monkey-pic4.jpg

Fours stars for you , screw the Singapore system !

I like it but there are bad apples !

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done, ah beng

Those so-called educated Asians are but mostly wimpy hypocrites that are more worried about their reputations, their faces and their rice bowls. The triads are the nothing-to-lose, much bolder types on the street that despite their notoriety sometimes makes a positive difference, like in the scenario that you described.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those so-called educated Asians are but mostly wimpy hypocrites that are more worried about their reputations, their faces and their rice bowls. The triads are the nothing-to-lose, much bolder types on the street that despite their notoriety sometimes makes a positive difference, like in the scenario that you described.

SamuelStalin so how does it feel like to be assed by me again? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG education and NS is killing Singaporean. It has made us weak! Wear tie fresh grads doesn't mean they know anything. Just means they can copy, mug, route learn better then its peers. Ah Beng live in a world of dog eat dog, honor to its "society", group and learn to be street smart. Of course in a situation like this the Ah Beng would fight with the Ah moh, not the fresh grad that spend all his time in school and afraid can't get A1, can't finish his homework/assignment. If Singapore ever gets invaded, guess who would defend it better? The paper scholar from SAF or the Ah Beng that pia jiu with at most a parang in his hand? Where are the real Ah Beng of old?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn the ANG MOH.....'tu kee' syndrome, I just recently told off an Ang Moh Couple, who balantly walk ahead the taxi Q and flag a cab...and told them to Q....

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the first place, the 3 person in front of you are FT or Singaporeans? If I am the one standing in front of you, I will scold the Ang Mos and I am wear-tie graduate.

You know what the other time at NTUC, I was moving towards an empty counter with my family to pay for my things when an apparently dark skinned FT jumped queue by going to the counter from the front and I shouted "Excuse me" loudly and in an angry tone.
The dark skinned FT looked down (coz she know she is in the wrong) and continue to unload her things from the basket.
My family asked me not to f*** her coz only wasting my time. So I didn't, I would have f*** her even if it means making a scene for myself.

SO BROTHERS WHEN YOU SEE FTs ARE WALKING OVER YOUR HEADS, F*** THEM, STAND UNITE AS WE, SINGAPOREANS ARE NOT PUSH OVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG education and NS is killing Singaporean. It has made us weak!

i hv seen under my own nose sinkee gals call-booking for An Mo.
Not that Im jealous, but that I doubt them doing the same for
our fellow locals.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done, ah beng

FUCK THE CHEEBYE ANG MOS!

Who the fuck do they think they are!

I am also a AH BENG myself.

If I see this kind of things happening, I'll go and ask the cheebye ANG MOS to fuck off.

These CheeBye ANG MOS think they are KING everywhere in the world.

When I was in Overseas, there the CheeBye Ang Mos also cut queue when you are in the front of the HOTEL reception!

Just because we look Asian, doesn't mean we should bow down to these white skinned bastards.

Yes, I asked the Fucker to Fuck off, and I told him that, if you want to be first, no problems, please check in to FIRST CLASS, Presidential Suite, and I got nothing to say... and he " LPPL " - (by the way, that Cheebye Ang Mo I met was a Switzerland guy, Swiss Cheese, WWII benefactor of the Jew's money, from Nazi Bank Accounts)

I guess he didn't know that, that'll happen to him, as most Asians will always give way (due to peaceful nature), but don't let the Cheebye Ang Mos take that as a sign of weakness....

No Thanks to the PAPPIES for allowing WHITE BASTARDS becoming the premium Elite in SGP!:mad:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
about time singaporeans have some balls and unite!!!
we are being fucked in our own backyard so better fight back against the prcs or pinoys or banglas or angmos...... knn serve NS for what?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
As mentioned in your posting, one of the them is with the Swiss bank pass.

They are probably too used to be being pushed around by Ang Mo in the company.

Well done, ah beng

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done, ah beng

The 2 ang mohs could be the superior of the 2 tie-wearing local man from the Swiss bank and so better not offend them.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the caucasians are a cursed breed full of hate and aggression. the whole world they think is theirs.

hi there

1. well, most of them still think that others are 2nd class other than themselves.
2. what we need to do is just to speak up to them.
3. no need to shout or show fingers, just speak up to them, and don't shift your position, look into their eyes.
4. they shall know your stuffs.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO BROTHERS WHEN YOU SEE FTs ARE WALKING OVER YOUR HEADS, F*** THEM, STAND UNITE AS WE, SINGAPOREANS ARE NOT PUSH OVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was what I did in a supermarket.

I was queuing to pay for my stuff at the cashier. There were easily 7 to 8 people in front of me. It was crowded, the queue was not exactly straight and people were moving all around.

Then I saw this FT (shall not name the race) trying to sneak into the front of the queue. All those in front of me saw it, froze and did nothing. I suppose because we were not taught in school or by the government how to react in such situation.

So I shouted at the FT to queue up. Because I was quite far behind, my voice was naturally louder. Everyone turned and looked at me. The FT got the message and moved to join another queue.

Throughout I was alone, but I felt that was the right thing to do. And I would do it again.

In Western Europe, if someone cuts queue, all the people in the queue will shout at that guy. Even in Hong Kong, this is the case.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was what I did in a supermarket.

I was queuing to pay for my stuff at the cashier. There were easily 7 to 8 people in front of me. It was crowded, the queue was not exactly straight and people were moving all around.

Then I saw this FT (shall not name the race) trying to sneak into the front of the queue. All those in front of me saw it, froze and did nothing. I suppose because we were not taught in school or by the government how to react in such situation.

So I shouted at the FT to queue up. Because I was quite far behind, my voice was naturally louder. Everyone turned and looked at me. The FT got the message and moved to join another queue.

Throughout I was alone, but I felt that was the right thing to do. And I would do it again.

In Western Europe, if someone cuts queue, all the people in the queue will shout at that guy. Even in Hong Kong, this is the case.

Well done!

In China, you can ask them to fuck off also when they cut queue.

But in China, there are like so many who cut queue, which became a norm, so no body bother to fuck anyone anymore... its just too many cutting queues...

In SINGAPORE, its nice and orderly man, everything is clockwork... so, it may appear strange in Singapore... disorderly is the real thing in the world...