• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Tan Chuan-Jin gets mistaken for Chan Chun Sing, he posts photo of the 2 of them together, identifying himself as the one with “buay song face”

Envious

Alfrescian
Loyal
AA1bIl5B.img

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/sing...c28a6faa8384418a2c7158adeb2e8b0&ei=10#image=1

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the pappies are either NTUC trash or SAF trash. The PAP loves to bolster its ranks with people from those two organizations.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What value do they actually get from this retired General ?
Don't hav tech skills .. no experience, no real experience in pte sector.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
What value do they actually get from this retired General ?
Don't hav tech skills .. no experience, no real experience in pte sector.
Able to strike fear by issuing commands to soldiers using rank else will get charged for insubordination lor, knowing that all men have to go thru NS.
This effectively suppresses any dissent on whole society to toe the party line, LOL. Fear is the most effective control weapon against citizens. Swallow it.

1685160576948.png

hitler_quote.jpg

This strategy only works before PAP becomes an opposition party, LOL.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One buay song face, the other kum lan face, but they can be interchangeable and won't made any difference whatsoever. :laugh:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can an army that has never fought any battle or war has so many generals and at such a young age.
I believe we have the youngest group of generals in the world and also the most per capita .
I do not have the statistics, but probably the highest paid generals in the world and also the most in the cabinet.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can an army that has never fought any battle or war has so many generals and at such a young age.
I believe we have the youngest group of generals in the world and also the most per capita .
I do not have the statistics, but probably the highest paid generals in the world and also the most in the canbinet
They are generally useless.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder he’s stuck being a Speaker…. An ornamental good for nothing essentially. Always bringing up useless topics and matters.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah TCJ is a ranger and had wings no ? Whereas the 2 star don’t have. So how the fuck did CCS get promoted above TCJ ?