• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'After Real Madrid, England' - Mourinho plots Premier League return

Kiessling

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'After Real Madrid, England' - Mourinho plots Premier League return

The former Chelsea manager says that a move back to England once he leaves the Bernabeu "is clear in his mind", and refuses to rule out any club as his next destination

Sep 22, 2012 6:38:00 AM

211558hp2.jpg

Jose Mourinho has indicated he wants to manage a Premier League club again when his time at Real Madrid is over.

The 49-year-old left Chelsea in September 2007 following an alleged falling-out with Blues owner Roman Abramovich, but has long been tipped to return to England once his spell with the Blancos runs its course.

"When I speak about it in Spain, they turn my words immediately, but I cannot deny what is clear in my mind," he told Sky Sports.

"After Real Madrid, England. That's for sure, but I keep saying on the same thing, I know clearly it's where I want to be."

The former Porto and Inter boss also made it clear he would be open to managing any top-flight outfit, despite his strong ties to Stamford Bridge.

He added: "Everyone [is an option]. I am blue. I am a London blue but I am professional."