• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After PM Lee visited UK, this happens!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fire in south London forces 300 residents to flee
47 mins ago

LONDON (AFP) – Around 300 people had to be evacuated early on Thursday after a fire at a building site spread to nearby flats in south London.

More than 125 firefighters were tackling the blaze in Peckham.

According to the Metropolitan Police, "a small number of people", meaning around four or five, suffered minor injuries.

The fire is thought to have started at a building site near Carisbrooke Gardens around 0430 GMT and spread rapidly to nearby flats.

The Metropolitan Police said the affected flats and buildings were in Sumner Road and Rosemary Road.

One resident who fled the scene spoke of flames shooting 20ft high.

The Peckham fire comes just five months after a blaze in a tower block in nearby Camberwell killed six people, including a three-week old baby and two children.

Mongoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always a fear of fire gutting several houses and leaving people homeless in the UK. When I was studying there, if smoke is detected by a fire alarm, would spelt an immediate reaction by the Fire Brigade visiting. This went on until the management of my building decided to make a threat of fining anyone responsible for setting off an alarm a hefy sum of 100 quid.

Besides, I am not a Pappie, but I think what you are trying to state is not a very nice thing to do.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fire in south London forces 300 residents to flee
47 mins ago

LONDON (AFP) – Around 300 people had to be evacuated early on Thursday after a fire at a building site spread to nearby flats in south London.

More than 125 firefighters were tackling the blaze in Peckham.

According to the Metropolitan Police, "a small number of people", meaning around four or five, suffered minor injuries.

The fire is thought to have started at a building site near Carisbrooke Gardens around 0430 GMT and spread rapidly to nearby flats.

The Metropolitan Police said the affected flats and buildings were in Sumner Road and Rosemary Road.

One resident who fled the scene spoke of flames shooting 20ft high.

The Peckham fire comes just five months after a blaze in a tower block in nearby Camberwell killed six people, including a three-week old baby and two children.

Ass Luck of PAP Ass Loong spreads over to everywhere he goes.

Better alienate him.