• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After 65, you can borrow money from yourself if unemployed

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your CPF money is a loan from you to them whereby the loan repayment terms and interest rate are unilaterally determined and adjusted by them.

Should i ever be in power, you guys can forget about your CPF accounts earning interest, instead i shall charge a small sum per account, having to take care and service them.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will i be caned or jailed if i die die refuse to return $$$ to myself?

They threatened not to renew my business licence if I don't pay my own Medisave. Without licence, how to do business? Where got income? Don't talk about healthcare, food also becomes a problem, but that they don't care. They act like so concerned about my healthcare, but are actually extorting money from me. I need to take care of food first before healthcare. If I'm starved to death, I don't need healthcare anyway. But they're ready to starve me to death unless I pay my own Medisave. If that's not extortion, that I don't know what's extortion. :mad:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke. Borrow money from myself at an old age. That's the most pathetic thing that can happen to anyone.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you are sincerely and honestly want to help the poor, the needy and the unemployed above 65, let them withdraw on their CPF!

why borrow from your own account...for three months!!!!!!!!

yes, i agree. this is really WTF Theory!!!!

give the people their due lah. what the elderly want to do with their own money is their business. they don't need any more nanny to teach them how to spend their hard earned savings. if they want to gamble and donate to the IRs , that's their funeral.if they want to lavish on their gfs and mistresses, that's their business. why jaga so hard !!!!

if you want to help, let the elderly have their CPF monies!!! thank you!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a joke. Borrow money from myself at an old age. That's the most pathetic thing that can happen to anyone.

Hallmarks of the PAP where people have to rent their HDB units which they don't own. They also use taxpayer money to buy votes & now you have to borrow from yourself to get your own money:eek:

Is it any wonder most Sporeans want to leave this paradise:smile:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....To fund the scheme, workers would contribute one per cent of their monthly income. The government would co-fund the scheme by making the same amount of contribution.

Those earning below S$1,000 may be exempted from contribution, with the government paying the full amount into the account.

The loan has to be paid back upon employment.

Huh ? Borrow money from yourself, 'contribute 1%' (I suppose go to goot's kitty), then pay back, I presume with interest............

Wow, use own $ still must pay 1% cost, plus repay with interest :eek: !!!!!

Only a million-$-salaried MIW can think of such policy.

Can I opt out of CPF and keep my $ under my pillow ? Can then use when I need it, without cost and penalties.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All thanks to the 66% voters who backed these overpaid morons who conjure up this type of idiotic scheme.
Uniquely Singapore all right :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's only one advice. Never take up a monthly salaried job.

Follow my example. Be self-employed. Every night masuk RWS to pick up small allowance. No CPF required and best of all, no income tax. Working hours very short. You decide what time to start work. Pleasant environment. Free hot drinks and biscuits. Free parking some more.

Can you alert me to another biz that is more attractive? Didn't enter the previos night. Was busy. Over the last 3 nights I was in RWS, made $1200. Can I complain? Nope, I am very happy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Follow my example. Be self-employed. Every night masuk RWS to pick up small allowance. No CPF required and best of all, no income tax. Working hours very short. You decide what time to start work. Pleasant environment. Free hot drinks and biscuits. Free parking some more.

Can you alert me to another biz that is more attractive? Didn't enter the previos night. Was busy. Over the last 3 nights I was in RWS, made $1200. Can I complain? Nope, I am very happy.

We're all awaiting you to start a RWS gang for us.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We're all awaiting you to start a RWS gang for us.

Ah Ram, don't use the term 'gang'. Later kena CLed how? See no date on calendar is a torture for all detainees in that category.

No need for me to start fraternity. Advices already given - free consultancy.
Be reasonable. Do not be greedy. Must have 100% discipline. Bring in 1k, win 300 run. If you can run at 200 win, you last long long.

Don't have this idea bring in 1k want to make 1k. If 1k you make 300, that's 30% returns for the day. Even the ah longs will envy you. Theirs is 15-20% a month not per day. And they have to risk their debtors running road. Surely RWS is more stable than debtors.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spotter542 Ang moh call it said:
That's correct - shoot yourself in the foot.

Consider the 2k annual fee as a start-up business cost. All businesses require some start-up costs. 2k is peanuts. Think of the returns. No overheads some more.