• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AFF Suzuki Cup 2008

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak I shall be out of town over that period, guess I shall try and watch the telecasts via the net if possible.

Anyway, whoever Singapore meets in the sem-final, the away leg is on Dec 17 and the return leg is on Dec 24. Wonder if Singapore supporters will take over the stadium for Christmas protest if Singapore loses, or for Christmas celebration if Singapore wins...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesia 0 Singapore 2
Myanmar 3 Cambodia 2

Group A

Singapore 9 points (10-1 goals)
Indonesia 6 points (7-2 goals)
Myanmar 3 points (4-8 goals)
Camobodia 0 point (2-12 goals)

Thailand 3 Malaysia 0
Vietnam 4 Laos 0

Group B

Thailand 9 points (11-0 goals)
Vietnam 6 points (7-4 goals)
Malaysia 3 points (5-6 goals)
Laos 0 point (0-13 goals)

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia 0 - 1 Thailand (Half-Time 0-1)

so who will be meeting them, will it be Singapore or Vietnam ?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is at Kallang National Stadium Bro, perhaps with the Kallang Roar.

Strange though, I wonder when Kallang shall finally be closed:confused:
Senayan is the old name. Bung Karno is the new name. It's the same stadium in Jakarta. By the way, does anyone know whether if the Kallang National Stadium still functional? If not, where will Singapore host its semi-final return-leg?

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
the economic is so bad,i guess it will remain open till further notice.

can we bring back an advantage for the 2nd leg ?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crowd of 65,000 at the National Stadium will never be seen again. if lucky, maybe 15-20k will go to cheer the pussy cats on against the Viet Congs.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the question of "3 times" for Singapore is about "3 times in a row." Anway, I think that Vietnam is still very frust with losing that 1998 title to Singapore, and they're playing very well now. Let's see how at Kallang tonight.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Semi-Final 2nd Legs

Thailand 2 Indonesia 1 (Thailand 3:1 aggregate)
Singapore 0 Vietnam 1 (Vietnam 1:0 aggregate)

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
all attacking but no goal to show for it.
now it is Thailand vs Vietnam.
should be an interesting match.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Lions are hopeless - unmotivated & low morale which reflect the state of the nation anyway ... thailand & vietnam are better teams anytime ... :mad: