• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adele calls it a day!

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
2cc146d7cbd11c895a41fbe0bb0eee42

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/adele-announces-indefinite-break-music-120145606.html

Adele has announced that she will be taking an extended break from music when she concludes her Las Vegas residency in November.

Addressing the audience at her final show in Munich on Saturday evening (31 August), the “Easy On Me” singer told fans that she has 10 remaining shows in Vegas, but after that, they won’t see her for “an incredibly long time”.

The 36-year-old explained that she has been touring and performing non-stop for almost three years, and that she’s ready to get back to “living my life”.

“I have spent the last seven years building a new life for myself and I want to live it now,” the singer said through tears. “I want to live my life that I’ve been building and I will miss you terribly.”

She explained that while Munich was meant to conclude her tour, she has 10 more shows to deliver to fans in Vegas who missed out when she fell ill at the beginning of the run in 2022.

“But after that, I will not see you for an incredibly long time,” she said to the crowd in a video captured by a fan, shared on X/Twitter. “And I will hold you dear in my heart for that whole length of my break”

The Grammy-winner emphasised that this period has been the “longest” time she has ever performed for, and she will likely never commit to such a schedule again.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
https://www.businessinsider.com/entertainment

Adele reveals she 'got quite addicted' to working out multiple times a day and says she has never followed 'any diet'​

Callie Ahlgrim

adele snl

Will Heath/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
  • Adele recently opened up to British Vogue about losing "100 lbs" over the course of two years.
  • "It was never about losing weight," she said of her exercise routine. "I got quite addicted to it."
  • She also said she's never followed any specific diet: "If anything I eat more than I used to."

www.businessinsider.com

"I got quite addicted to it. I work out two or three times a day," she continued. "But I needed to get addicted to something to get my mind right. It could have been knitting, but it wasn't."
Adele said she lifts weights in the morning and does cardio at night, often adding a hike or a boxing session in the afternoon.
"I was basically unemployed when I was doing it. And I do it with trainers," she added. "It's not doable for a lot of people."
A post shared by Adele (@adele)

The "Hello" singer also shut down reports that she follows the so-called sirtfood diet, a low-calorie plan that focuses on activating a protein called sirtuin with foods like blueberries, strawberries, red wine, and dark chocolate.
"I haven't done any diet," she said. "No intermittent fasting. Nothing. If anything I eat more than I used to because I work out so hard."
Adele also expressed anger that people have referred to her weight loss as a "revenge body."
"It's ridiculous," she said. "I think it's that people love to portray a divorced woman as spinning out of control, like, 'Oh she must be crackers. She must've decided she wants to be a ho.' Because what is a woman without a husband?"
Adele's divorce from Simon Konecki, founder of the charity Drop4Drop, was finalized earlier this year. The couple share an 8-year-old son named Angelo and remain very close friends.
Although reactions to Adele's transformation flooded Twitter and dominated Google searches last year, the hitmaker herself said she doesn't find the topic "fascinating."
"People are shocked because I didn't share my 'journey,'" she continued. "They're used to people documenting everything on Instagram, and most people in my position would get a big deal with a diet brand. I couldn't give a flying fuck. I did it for myself and not anyone else."
"People have been talking about my body for 12 years. They used to talk about it before I lost weight," she continued. "But yeah, whatever, I don't care. You don't need to be overweight to be body positive, you can be any shape or size."