• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accident Finally Happened in Tampines 1!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudskipper lancheowman and all tiu leh cheung kar hum kar chan, just a little reminder for all about this little man who wants attention but not getting it so resorting to vulgar insults! Suck on my dick lancheowman mudskipper!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Whatever fuck Moonwu or Moonboh..... tiulehloumoh is tiulehoumoh that is to fuck you mother understand !. I am not lancheowman or mudskipper.... please it rite !. You can don't response if you can't take the insult asshole !

nah for you and asshole here :oIo::oIo::oIo:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No!..but since he is a froreign worker, he will get a lot of publicity, soon there will be a story on his flight & guillible 66.66% will donate money. The foreign worker will collect money, go back home, build a five story mansion with the money donated to him...Please welcome your FTrash, and make them feel at home!:rolleyes:

Tampines 1, feels like a rush job, rush to complete to make money...:mad:

You are rite!

Remembered many years ago, there's this illegal Indian worker who came to work in one of the construction company in Singapore. He was badly injuried as he fell down and broken his spine during his work. His boss was very worried as he knows he is an illegal worker and will get into trouble if he brings his injuried Indian worker to hospital. So in the middle of a highway, the injuried Indian worker was dumped into a drain somewhere in the middle of a highway. The paralysed Indian worker laid in the drain for 3 days till he was found by someone who was clearing the grasses near the drain.

Immediately this was a big news in Singapore. His boss was found guilty and sentenced to jail. And the Indian worker was treated in a hospital and was paralysed and wheelchair bound for life. His story touched many Indian workers in Singapore and Singaporeans and money start to flow in like tap water. Everybody donated to help him including some Indian workers who donated either half or 1 month of their salaries to him.

In the end, the injuried Indian workers got around SGD$300,000. And he went home with that load of money. And the injuried worker went and buy a transport ferry in his hometown and made lots of money and he is comfortable retiring in his country.

Just like Huang Na case, her mother also got around SGD$300,000 and also lived comfortably in China too. Heard she remarried and have another 3 kids after that and doing shoe business in Taiwan with her new husband.

So I am really curious? Are we Singaporeans being taken advantages of being too kind or are we a bunch of fools and suckers?

I dont mind helping foreigners, but sometimes the things that the foreigners we helped in the past, are they treating us like a super ATM machines? I dont mind helping real people who is in need of help like example the Singaporean man who jumped the MRT in Bishan.

His wife is so poor that she doesnt have enough money to travel to police station and even asked the policeman for transport fee of $5 dollars. This case is genuine and we must help.

But for Huang Na case, her mother throw her in Singapore alone with no one to look after and she went back to China alone. When Huang Na's mother came back, and her daughter went missing, then she went out to look for her daughter and with our media reporter following around. So is she really looking for her daughter or getting our Singapore Media attention?

In the first place, as a real caring mother, she shouldnt let her daughter to stay alone here in Singapore when she went back to China.

Then her daughter went missing and she get the media reporter to follow her around to look for her daughter. So now, is she getting media attention to find her daughter or vice versa, no one really knows.

Just like NKF case and Ren Ci Ming Yi monk case. Now I am really skeptical about all this stuff of helping people and being gracious like what our Wooden Goh Chok Tong always emphasize.

It's not that I dont want to help others when they are in need of help, but as I have said before, are we really helping them, or are we really a bunch of fools or suckers, which our kindness are being taken advantaged by them?

So now, I rather help our local Singaporeans, as I know we local Singaporeans are mostly genuine case, if they are not genuine cases, at least someone here can expose them and they might get into trouble with the law(just like NKF case) if the local Singaporeans try to smoke us, but if the case is foreigners, by the time they took your money and they say byebye to us Singaporeans, and what they do with our donations in their own countries, we cant say or do anything about it.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudskipper lancheowman Inchwmn 3 or 4 or whatever fuck of asia.com forum fame with the highly inflated ego that pisses people off.

So all you can use to rebut with .....I repeat for you....tiulehloumoh is tiulehoumoh that is to fuck you mother understand !.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Proofs one thing does it not? Does that make you feel like a real man, you pathetic little cunt. You must be the type that wears your mums' panties for secutity, do you not?:biggrin:

I repeat the thrash you wrote as a return gift to you....tiulehloumoh is tiulehoumoh that is to fuck you mother understand !.:biggrin::biggrin:

And Porfiro was stupid enough to engage you, makes you feel like 6ft tall of your 5foot height and two inch penis doesn't it? little weeny tiny lancheowboy!

And just to remind the members who they are dealing with here, I'm going to copy this post to the rubbish heap and bring it up whenever you are up to your liittle tiny weeny antics again!:biggrin:

ha ha ha what I have assed and got your response show that you are ass stupid ass Porfiro.............do whatever you want......as I will continue to ass asshole who talk cock........

by the way leave the gift for yourself and asshole here......tiu leh lou moh ...la.....

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are rite!

Remembered many years ago, there's this illegal Indian worker who came to work in one of the construction company in Singapore. He was badly injuried as he fell down and broken his spine during his work. His boss was very worried as he knows he is an illegal worker and will get into trouble if he brings his injuried Indian worker to hospital. So in the middle of a highway, the injuried Indian worker was dumped into a drain somewhere in the middle of a highway. The paralysed Indian worker laid in the drain for 3 days till he was found by someone who was clearing the grasses near the drain.

Immediately this was a big news in Singapore. His boss was found guilty and sentenced to jail. And the Indian worker was treated in a hospital and was paralysed and wheelchair bound for life. His story touched many Indian workers in Singapore and Singaporeans and money start to flow in like tap water. Everybody donated to help him including some Indian workers who donated either half or 1 month of their salaries to him.

In the end, the injuried Indian workers got around SGD$300,000. And he went home with that load of money. And the injuried worker went and buy a transport ferry in his hometown and made lots of money and he is comfortable retiring in his country.

Just like Huang Na case, her mother also got around SGD$300,000 and also lived comfortably in China too. Heard she remarried and have another 3 kids after that and doing shoe business in Taiwan with her new husband.

So I am really curious? Are we Singaporeans being taken advantages of being too kind or are we a bunch of fools and suckers?

I dont mind helping foreigners, but sometimes the things that the foreigners we helped in the past, are they treating us like a super ATM machines? I dont mind helping real people who is in need of help like example the Singaporean man who jumped the MRT in Bishan.

His wife is so poor that she doesnt have enough money to travel to police station and even asked the policeman for transport fee of $5 dollars. This case is genuine and we must help.

But for Huang Na case, her mother throw her in Singapore alone with no one to look after and she went back to China alone. When Huang Na's mother came back, and her daughter went missing, then she went out to look for her daughter and with our media reporter following around. So is she really looking for her daughter or getting our Singapore Media attention?

In the first place, as a real caring mother, she shouldnt let her daughter to stay alone here in Singapore when she went back to China.

Then her daughter went missing and she get the media reporter to follow her around to look for her daughter. So now, is she getting media attention to find her daughter or vice versa, no one really knows.

Just like NKF case and Ren Ci Ming Yi monk case. Now I am really skeptical about all this stuff of helping people and being gracious like what our Wooden Goh Chok Tong always emphasize.

It's not that I dont want to help others when they are in need of help, but as I have said before, are we really helping them, or are we really a bunch of fools or suckers, which our kindness are being taken advantaged by them?

So now, I rather help our local Singaporeans, as I know we local Singaporeans are mostly genuine case, if they are not genuine cases, at least someone here can expose them and they might get into trouble with the law(just like NKF case) if the local Singaporeans try to smoke us, but if the case is foreigners, by the time they took your money and they say byebye to us Singaporeans, and what they do with our donations in their own countries, we cant say or do anything about it.

u re damn right. To hell with these PRC and Bangala cheap fcuks. Someone should start a KKK or something to put these trash in place.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha what I have assed and got your response show that you are ass stupid ass Porfiro.............do whatever you want......as I will continue to ass asshole who talk cock........

by the way leave the gift for yourself and asshole here......tiu leh lou moh ...la.....

tiulehlohmoh many times already, how can you forget, mudskipper, lancheowman little kukujiao boy. Come back to suck your daddy's cock ok! Don't let your inflated ego stop you:p

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha becos I suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter's peach....... you call me naughty....... he he he .....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yawn....Daddy's not very pleased with your cock sucking performance today little lancheowboy aka Inchworm!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Must work harder! now put those sweet lips of yours over your Dady's cock!:p:p:p

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn....Daddy's not very pleased with your cock sucking performance today little lancheowboy aka Inchworm!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Must work harder! now put those sweet lips of yours over your Dady's cock!:p:p:p

ha ha ha got cock one is your daddy hor.......but I work very hard sucking your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter's peach leh......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: they they are sweet......except your loumoh one.....

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha got cock one is your daddy hor.......but I work very hard sucking your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter's peach leh......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: they they are sweet......except your loumoh one.....

Mudskipper aka lancheowman aka Inchwmn aka all the tiulehlohmohhais you are such a yawn.......:rolleyes: