• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About Chinese Zodiac sign

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
no no, u are actually quite good, as u can predict and interpret those meaning well.

because bazi is also considered an art, well interpretations are not rigid. so it will also be free flowing.

alright, see when u free we go coffee..

Thanks for your kind word.

By the way are you by any chance a smoker too due to the fire element of course. And do you know that your 貴人 are people born in the year of Pig and Rooster? You are into your indirect wealth period so apart from having opportunity in your investment, you will also draw a lover into your life sometime in September period. And this month you should be very busy with lots of activities that would draws you to travel outside of office too.

The above is based on the assumption that you were born at the hour before 12 am.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes! I am a smoker!

u said at the hour before 12am? but I am born after midnight.

about a lover, I think I am potentially having one right now. :smile:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Great to know we have some FS experts here as weLL ...:smile:
Oh btw, Kangtangman; may i pm you my Bazi for you to interprete ?..
Thanks.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes! I am a smoker!

u said at the hour before 12am? but I am born after midnight.

about a lover, I think I am potentially having one right now. :smile:

Well the school of thoughts for those born in 子water element has to interpret before midnight and/or after midnight. Though it may be 1 hour different but the day pillar will be slightly different. That's all.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to know we have some FS experts here as weLL ...:smile:
Oh btw, Kangtangman; may i pm you my Bazi for you to interprete ?..
Thanks.

Sure, after all more practices make perfect isn't it? Also you have to bear with me as I may not get back to you in time.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sure, after all more practices make perfect isn't it? Also you have to bear with me as I may not get back to you in time.

Not much in any hurry yet; cos so far so good..:wink:
Just more on being curious on how your interpretation goes..:smile: