• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About Chinese Zodiac sign

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Kangtangman, I don't quite understand. you write ' 庚/辛, 甲/乙, 丙/丁', does it means they have to be together, as in 庚 is in the heaven, while 辛 is in the earth?

also, I read on th\e internet about how to see your luck. it says the month pillar controls your luck. example, if a person's monthly heaven pillar is water, while his day heaven pillar is wood, the internet suggest to add more water, since water will encourage wood to grow.

for me, its a bit confusing. my monthly heaven pillar is 丙/strong wood, while my day heaven pillar is 丙/strong fire. I cannot be throwing wood into fire as this will cause all to be burnt away. so how?

First of all those 庚/辛, 甲/乙, 丙/丁 are elements that belong to the heaven stems and they basically are of metal, wood and fire elements. As long as you have these that means you have a better chance of having a better luck.

There are many interpretation in term of the pillar, for instance the year pillar are basically referring to your grandparent, your friends or a person's head. While the month pillar interpret as your parents, and the month heaven stem can also refers to your spouse, your limb, your career, etc, and the day pillar refers to you also your spouse, and the hour pillar refer to your children, your legs and also your ideas.

When you read that the luck lies on the month pillar basically refers to your careers as well as wealth that your parent brought to you (if any), but you need to see whether the elements give helps to your day pillar.

And you mentioned that your month pillar has 丙 that is yang fire (sun) so it can't be wood elements, with your day pillar also a 丙 fire basically says you have to much fire. So no help to you, and if your month pillar on the earthly branch has wood element would only make it worst. Then you need to look at your day pillar earthly branch as well as your hour pillar elements to see how the rest of the elements work with your day pillar 丙 fire. When you have 丙fire basically says that you're a person who would says what's in your mind, you don't give a hoot of who the person may be. You're honest and you tend to be quite naive too. You also talk rather loud...correct me if I am wrong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My bazi is like a poker hand: I have a pair (same animal) and a straight flush (three consecutive animals in order).

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, quite true, I really am honest and naïve. tends to believe people too much. but no, my voice moderate only.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here well verse in Zhi Wei Tou Su? And what is that?

This is base on heavenly gate formula and there are 9 boxes that runs the 108 stars into these 9 boxes. Well each year you will see different stars that aligns with your life stars, it's more complex, and by far this one I must says is much accurate then any bazi reading. Very detailed too.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need your advice, how to check that?

First go to a website where they can decipher your birth dates, then look for 偏財and see what is that elements, then check in the 10 year luck cycles and see if you have it? If both also don't have then you need to wait for awhile. Because it is not that you don't have but it's the timing only.....

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, why not u help me take a look. I try to search the net on bazi reading but no avail. all say half-baked info

my bazi goes something like this:

hour ..... Day ..... month ..... year\

strong earth ..... strong fire ..... strong wood ..... soft metal
戊 ..... 丙 ..... 甲 ..... 辛

strong water ..... strong earth ..... strong fire ..... soft metal
子 ..... 辰 ..... wu ..... 酉

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would need your birthdate, time and male or female.

Kangtangman have you thought of using tcm to supplement your weak elements?
i dont know if it works.but i have been exploring tcm for the past 1 year to supplement my weak and useful elements.
in ancient text..it is mentioned that yong sheng can help boost your lucky element..but that 1 very difficult to use.
coincidentally..the weak and missing in my bazi reflex accurately on my health.
example i have complete missing metal element.
since childhood..i have been having health issue related to lung energy like asthma, allergic nose, shortness of breath etc...
knowing this bazi theory..i have been taking herb that boost my wei qi and lung qi.
my bazi also got over strong yang wood energy.
my earth is weak.
true enough my health reflex me having weak spleen. spleen is earth
the tcm doc take my pulse and tell me which organs i am weak in.
it tally my bazi

Last edited:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kangtangman have you thought of using tcm to supplement your weak elements?
i dont know if it works.but i have been exploring tcm for the past 1 year to supplement my weak and useful elements.
in ancient text..it is mentioned that yong sheng can help boost your lucky element..but that 1 very difficult to use.
coincidentally..the weak and missing in my bazi reflex accurately on my health.
example i have complete missing metal element.
since childhood..i have been having health issue related to lung energy like asthma, allergic nose, shortness of breath etc...
knowing this bazi theory..i have been taking herb that boost my wei qi and lung qi.
my bazi also got over strong yang wood energy.
my earth is weak.
true enough my health reflex me having weak spleen. spleen is earth
the tcm doc take my pulse and tell me which organs i am weak in.
it tally my bazi

Thanks for the advise, I have not venture into that reason is don't quite like the TCM here as I am quite skeptical over their prescriptions. If you're missing metal elements I suggest you wear the metal elements on you, for instance have metal bracket watch, wear silver glasses if you have myopic, wear white color shirts or clothings. This somewhat helps.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, why not u help me take a look. I try to search the net on bazi reading but no avail. all say half-baked info

my bazi goes something like this:

hour ..... Day ..... month ..... year\

strong earth ..... strong fire ..... strong wood ..... soft metal
戊 ..... 丙 ..... 甲 ..... 辛

strong water ..... strong earth ..... strong fire ..... soft metal
子 ..... 辰 ..... wu ..... 酉

I will do a brief reading on your bazi, as I need to turn in already. Just finished a phone call with my UK boss.
I will be traveling soon.

You being a 丙fire basically says you have 陽fire and usually this is associate as the Sun. Which brings the energy to almost everything. And when you enter the room you draw the attention. And you should be holding a manager position or higher.

Now you day pillar interpret that you are closer to your dad more than your mom, as the 甲woods gives you the resources, while your mom being 午fire is the same as you. Also it interprets that you tend to stick your idea more and can be stubborn or not flexible. This is the characteristic of 甲wood. And since there isn't any 10 year luck cycle, so I am guessing you are in either in teaching or engineering line with oil and gas industries. Because of the wood and fire elements, but more into engineering line.

And with your 丙fire sitting on the dragon earth, you tend to be on the plumb side, also you tend to procrastinate or indecisive.

With metal elements both sit in the year pillar basically this year you will see that your profits come from your bosses boss or from your friends. Also can interpret that it your investment that you have made outside your work/career. Please correct me if I am wrong.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will do a brief reading on your bazi, as I need to turn in already. Just finished a phone call with my UK boss.
I will be traveling soon.

You being a 丙fire basically says you have 陽fire and usually this is associate as the Sun. Which brings the energy to almost everything. And when you enter the room you draw the attention. And you should be holding a manager position or higher.

Now you day pillar interpret that you are closer to your dad more than your mom, as the 甲woods gives you the resources, while your mom being 午fire is the same as you. Also it interprets that you tend to stick your idea more and can be stubborn or not flexible. This is the characteristic of 甲wood. And since there isn't any 10 year luck cycle, so I am guessing you are in either in teaching or engineering line with oil and gas industries. Because of the wood and fire elements, but more into engineering line.

And with your 丙fire sitting on the dragon earth, you tend to be on the plumb side, also you tend to procrastinate or indecisive.

With metal elements both sit in the year pillar basically this year you will see that your profits come from your bosses boss or from your friends. Also can interpret that it your investment that you have made outside your work/career. Please correct me if I am wrong.

thank you for spending time analysing my bazi!! if free, lets come out and have coffee because I love these kind of 'science' too. I am more into fengshui as I really believe (and can experience certain placement of things around the house), but I am also starting to take an interest in bazi too.

ok, in regards to ur interpretation, I would say 50% correct only.

1st line: u say I draw attention, but frankly, no. and yes, I am manager and above.

2nd: I am closer to my mum. and yes, I tends to like my own idea, but I am flexible too. I will go into any idea that is the most feasible. and good guess, I nearly went into engineering line, as I studied chemical engineering. but sad to say, my work life is totally opposite of my study life.

3rd: yes I am plumb, but I am not that indecisive.

4th: difficult to say, cos the year just started.

how to see if I have any windfall or not?

one more thing, does our bazi change every year?

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you for spending time analysing my bazi!! if free, lets come out and have coffee because I love these kind of 'science' too. I am more into fengshui as I really believe (and can experience certain placement of things around the house), but I am also starting to take an interest in bazi too.

ok, in regards to ur interpretation, I would say 50% correct only.

1st line: u say I draw attention, but frankly, no. and yes, I am manager and above.

2nd: I am closer to my mum. and yes, I tends to like my own idea, but I am flexible too. I will go into any idea that is the most feasible. and good guess, I nearly went into engineering line, as I studied chemical engineering. but sad to say, my work life is totally opposite of my study life.

3rd: yes I am plumb, but I am not that indecisive.

4th: difficult to say, cos the year just started.

how to see if I have any windfall or not?

one more thing, does our bazi change every year?

Hi thanks for your reply, as mentioned I am still in learning stage. About having coffee let me know when as my jobs requires me to travel a lot. And for fengshui there are a few factor to consider we can discuss further some day.

1. About you draw attention is due to the 丙 fire, so you are easy target because your presence will be seen. Also this fire has authority and due to my poor understanding of Chinese, I am still trying to figure out some of the interpretation.

2. Thanks for your clarification, now I know that both Yang fire are closer than the Yang wood. So this again is due to my lack of understanding the Chinese interpretation.

3. And having interpret that your are indecisive was with the combo in the hour pillar Yang Earth, so I should just look at the Yang wood would do.

4. Well just keep a look out. As for windfall, I am still trying to find out too, but I am guessing it should be from the bazi 正官 the one that clashes with your day pillar element. So for your case would be the 子water, which also refers to your junior from your opposite sex. And if you have children your daughter would be the one.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
no no, u are actually quite good, as u can predict and interpret those meaning well.

because bazi is also considered an art, well interpretations are not rigid. so it will also be free flowing.

alright, see when u free we go coffee..