• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abdul Salim from NSP, si bei jia lut..

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652629701&sk=wall

Abdul Salim Treasures You:
i wanna get out, you pushed me back in. So u deserve to be pushed back out and ur feet step on, u idiotic Singaporean BITCH! Don't know to give way to alighting passengers is it? Stupid BITCH with the brain in the ass!!!

165774_481086694701_652629701_6016811_6841620_n.jpg

6012_114731559701_652629701_2395104_3765925_n.jpg

a Lance corporal from SCDF want to be my MP?:eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Abdul Salim was just complaining about a female commuter who got in his way.

Nowadays even women can be very rude. It reflects upon upbringing.

However, if its a chio bu, even she get in my way and step on my toes, I will smile and say sorry to her. :cool:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, I won't blame him on this. I hate how dumb idiots rushes in before passengers gets to get out. But then again, who's fault? With our MRT so crowded even on normal hours, I'm sure many won't want to stand all the way in the train. Especially women and old ladies.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese guy, Ronny Chin, looks gay. I'm sure he specializes in Mouth to Mouth for man

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's Goh Meng Seng's idol! Even though he's got only ITE, Goh Meng Seng accepted him into WP wor. Said he is very articulate. Even Samyboy forumers
disagreed.

MP material indeed! Unfortunately for Field Marshal (minus 9 ranks) Goh Meng Seng, WP has got real candidate material minority members now - e.g. Faisal.

Basically Abdul Salim & GMS are very close buddies for a long time, so naturally GMS will defend him left right centre if Salim is criticized in any way.

One thing good about GMS is that he really take such friendship seriously and will spare no effort to "prove" his friendship online. But one bad side is that GMS becomes biased as a result and take things too far, which actually serve to alienate other party members.

I believe GMS wanted Salim to be his 2I/C or right hand man for the GE. I have no problem with that actually. Salim is 1,000 times better than a lot of PAP candidates. Want to compare Salim, compare him to CBK who engage netizen in a flame war over his $10,000 show of loyalty to MM Lee.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652629701&sk=wall

Abdul Salim Treasures You:
i wanna get out, you pushed me back in. So u deserve to be pushed back out and ur feet step on, u idiotic Singaporean BITCH! Don't know to give way to alighting passengers is it? Stupid BITCH with the brain in the ass!!!

a Lance corporal from SCDF want to be my MP?:eek:

I have no problem with a lance corporal being my MP. I do have a problem with someone who pushes and shoves with woman on public transport and calls her bitch. However wrong the woman is, a gentleman and an MP aspirant should have acted in a more civil way. Even when words of rebuke is called for, vulgaries and insults are uncalled for.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP secretary-general Goh Meng Seng said: "The majority of us are mature adults. Even if a member make a mistake, we should learn from it ... in the end, it may be immaterial. What matters most are policy issues."

tampines residents: MP Goh, i would like to inform you abt something....:o

GMS: yes, how can i not help u? :mad:

tampines residents: u see, we went to see one of ur party member Salim for help on estate matter...but not onli does he not help us...he even use vulgarity on us and scold my wife a idiotic singaporean bitch with brain in the ass.....he even dare us to complain to you...so here we are to hear ur from you about his thuggish behaviour and wat you intend to do about it? :confused:

GMS: we are all mature adults...it is immaterial whether my party members make mistake....wat matter most are policy issues.....:cool:

tampines residents: huh? :confused::eek::mad:

GMS: pls get out now and leave me alone as i am very busy with my parliamentary speech for tomolo...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still on the road to becoming a nation.

Actually, however harsh and autocratic LKY was, he built a nation 1965-90. GCT came along and dismantled it, looking benevolent and none of his business for the dismantling of the nation. 2004 LHL took over cluelessly and helplessly.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, however harsh and autocratic LKY was, he built a nation 1965-90. GCT came along and dismantled it, looking benevolent and none of his business for the dismantling of the nation. 2004 LHL took over cluelessly and helplessly.

More significantly, what or who is next? And where are we headed for? LHL badly needs a mentor and papa is paid to mentor him. How come clueless and helpless still?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're talking some sense here. Agreed, this place felt more like a nation under LKY and began losing semblance of a nation since GCT.

More significantly, what or who is next? And where are we headed for? LHL badly needs a mentor and papa is paid to mentor him. How come clueless and helpless still?

Whoever heard of a PM who needs a mentor (MM) and a supervisor (SM)?