• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abandoned by tiong bu wife, man sleeps on streets

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You marry a Malaysian, Indonesian Chinese BUT NEVER A CHINA GIRL! They can only be a whore at Geylany so go hire them for short time!

Fully agree !!! Better still dun get married....... there's so much variety out there hoping to snare singkie hubby so just F8ck & Forget :p why let yourself be screwed by the Womens Charter.

For PRCs dun have to go to Geylang at all...... almost any PRC woman anywhere in singkeeland from Tampines to Jurong will let you f*ck them..... in exchange for &&& :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year, at the age of 55, he withdrew close to $10,000 in savings from the Central Provident Fund (CPF) and remitted them to his wife.

wah 55 years old can withdraw 10K from CPU account already??

not 60? or 65 now?

i tot you can only withdraw if you have minimum sums?

where's his son?

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
20090220.202035_homelessrotator.jpg

anybody knows whose the guy in white?

why did he cry? do you cry when you see people sleeping like dat?

did 144th just pulled a fast one on us?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That to me is the key and the fate awaiting many here.
Hope the 66% who voted for the party realize it before its too late.

We will ALL probably get sick when we get older, so much stress & unhealthy food. Without cheap medical coverage, many will get financially wiped out.

66% don't realize that PAP is not doing a good job as a gov't. :rolleyes:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you now withdraw your CPF monies at the age of 55?

when was the new rule implemented?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the reason he was broke was the medical expenses which wept out his entire saving.The moral of this story is better die than see a doctor.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you now withdraw your CPF monies at the age of 55?

when was the new rule implemented?

why piang u not sinkee ah? Don't you know from year 2013 once you hit 55 all your cpf money suppose to go into that long life insurance thing...?

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You marry a Malaysian, Indonesian Chinese BUT NEVER A CHINA GIRL! They can only be a whore at Geylany so go hire them for short time!

yes !!! never marry a China gal, $$-suckers, they marry you for the PR only.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah right! one would happily give up a passport from a trillion dollars economy with a thousands of times bigger for another with just a billion dollar economy with a peesai size...LOL..

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moral of this story is better die than see a doctor.

Tats so true here in Singkieland........ came to know this young man sometime last week while hanging out at a pub......... he had an accident in Pasir Gudang last December and sustained fractures to his collarbone, right thigh and right forearm....... he was in hospital for 18 days and then was on hospitalization leave of 28 days followed by another 21 days of medical leave.....

As his company only provide 60 days of medical/hospitalization leave...... he applied for unpaid leave to cover the duration of his MC....... when he returned to work last week....... his company had already hired another guy to do his job and he was asked to leave :(

Was the company right to terminate his employment?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
<p>
can you now withdraw your CPF monies at the age of 55? when was the new rule implemented?
</p>
<p><strong><font size="2" face="georgia,times new roman,times,serif">hehe.. cheapjustice tong... you got cpf meh ???</font></strong>
<br />
</p>

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah agreed. Got a friend's relative married a Shanghai China woman, after married, that china woman brought her whole family over, father mother brothers sisters and etc. They stayed at his house, his mother was so upset till she got stroke and was bed ridden. They told him to asked his parents in law to moved out of the house, you know what this unfilial and weak son says? He said that his parent in law told him that they are Singapore citizen(PR), why must they move out of his house?

The power of China Chee Bye. That is what I can say.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally loathe these PRC chee byes!

KNN! Come here and make so many suckers out of horny silly SG men.

I will still stick by local produce and boycott these FTrash who are cheap skate, skank ass bitches!

For these chee bye Tiong Bu! :oIo::oIo::oIo: hairy lan sai kar chng!!!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEVER TRUST A PRC Women!!!

Bro Kuailan. Thought we may be stereotyping them, I really must agree with you on your comment. Got 2 of my frns now wooing aft these china girls. And I am trying my best to "brain wash" them not to go aft these china girls.
!&!!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Kuailan. Thought we may be stereotyping them, I really must agree with you on your comment. Got 2 of my frns now wooing aft these china girls. And I am trying my best to "brain wash" them not to go aft these china girls.
!&!!

Your frns are doing it wrong....... dun have to woo after them..... just show them the $$$ and they will be the ones chasing after your friends :biggrin: ..... but remember to warn your friends not to get KCed..... just F*ck & Forget :biggrin: