• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Whole Generation of Hooligans to Arise in Peesai

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 21 Apr, 2009 19:36
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Primary school boys run away after burning rubbish bin

STOMPer Wesleytan94 was going to a friend's house after class when a group of Yew Tee Primary school boys started running away after seeing him. When he walked further, he realised a rubbish bin smoking up.

Not thinking too much about it, he continued going to his friends house. When he was leaving to make his way home, the same bin he saw earlier was now burning in flames.

He says:

"I was heading to my classmate's house after school to do my homework when I saw a group of male students from Yew Tee primary running away upon seeing me.

"I noticed that the rubbish bin there had smoke coming out from it.

"I thought it was just a cigarette so I continued heading to my friend's house.

"When I was done, and heading back in the same direction, I was surprised to see the bin burning in flames.

"Almost half of the plastic bin had melted.

"A nearby Child Care Centre immediately took out buckets of water to put out the fire.

"It took seven to eight buckets to completely distinguish the flame.

"This is an outrageous act and the school should look into this matter seriously."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Keling888,

today no OT for you rite.. u fucking deserves it.. thats why u r free to come n post..:biggrin::biggrin:

what a loser :oIo::oIo::oIo: