• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Looks much better cooked. The little bowl of chilli by the side looks great too.

Yaaaa it's nice. Chilli I have to say is not Thai very Singapore balacan chili. Think both of us pretty pissed drinking from 3pm. I left an hour ago now half way in the highway having a cuppa at Starbucks. Got another hour to go but better have some coffee first.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both of us pretty pissed drinking from 3pm. I left an hour ago now half way in the highway having a cuppa at Starbucks.
Goodness, you 2 sanuk (and mao) -thought yours was a overnighter. Nice of you to grace Chon's new opening, day after your return from sillypore. Drive safe, mate

jw5

Loyal
To joetys, chonburifc, and all the chaps who contribute to the Thailand thread, a very happy and prosperous new year.
Looking forward to more great food pics and other pics and discussions in this gem of a thread.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Goodness, you 2 sanuk (and mao) -thought yours was a overnighter. Nice of you to grace Chon's new opening, day after your return from sillypore. Drive safe, mate

Yaaa first time I touch and go did not stay overnight. I know if I do it today next trip will be a long time from now. What to do, a must to pay tribute to the Pattaya big boss during CNY.

Anyway I'm back safely. I guarantee Pii Chon will not be able to post tonight. He is totally spent (I've got photo to prove but not here), think we almost finish the 1L Hennessy and 4 small bottles of Chang and Sing each to start with.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
To joetys, chonburifc, and all the chaps who contribute to the Thailand thread, a very happy and prosperous new year.
Looking forward to more great food pics and other pics and discussions in this gem of a thread.

Kum Sia, Sum Sia
恭喜发财,龙马精神,发啊!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Chon will not be able to post tonight. He is totally spent (I've got photo to prove but not here), think we almost finish the 1L Hennessy and 4 small bottles of Chang and Sing each to start with.
No half measures, na. :p I can just picture godfather Chon, stretchered out in WS with 2 russkies doing CPR on him :wink:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry bros, got something ask u all.

i always see bros post pic here, all very big, but when i attach pic, it is very small. why?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. paiseh to bro joetys. last night really drink myself silly. all the stuff you brought from sinking land make me kid teung baan mak mak.

think have to made a visit to see old folks.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a good news to share. i just confirm the new shophouse which i will be taking over. will be a kopitiam, guest house and laundry.all in one.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paiseh. think i pong chek again tonight. thanks to joetys for gracing the first jeem joom yesterday., today i sold 4 sets of jeem joom and many many beers. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very very mao liaoz. going to zzzz again. tomorrow need to go look at new place. cheong arh!

joetys, will call u tomorrow lah. tonight cannot think liaoz.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a good news to share. i just confirm the new shophouse which i will be taking over. will be a kopitiam, guest house and laundry.all in one.

Congrats Bro!!! Wish you good health, good luck, good fortune. May you soon be the big boss of Sin City.. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Congrats Bro!!! Wish you good health, good luck, good fortune. May you soon be the big boss of Sin City.. :biggrin:

This bro expanding his turf. Be prepare to see all hell breaking loose n Sin City when the Ruskies and Brits mafias react. May need to tiao-jwee from SBF bros here.