• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawadeekarp !
How's everyone in LOS ?
Missed those gold old days during Ex Crescendo in Sai Yok Camp :biggrin:

Spotter bro.......river kwai is where my love affair with LOS started almost 30 years ago......not been back for many years......recently just bonked a sweet native kanchanaburi girl i met in golden mile

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
null-66.jpg

Gin Khao Liao

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Woke up late this morning and just had my brunch. Will be going to office look see look see and expecting a visitor in the late afternoon.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spotter bro.......river kwai is where my love affair with LOS started almost 30 years ago......not been back for many years......recently just bonked a sweet native kanchanaburi girl i met in golden mile

wah, like that also can. golden mile? which shop ur kanchanaburi girl works in? intro leh

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe eating with your partner that you say you fetched from airport yesterday night right?

Oh no this with with 3 staff, near my office at the side of the highway ring road. Same two days ago. The above meal is 280 baht.

I like the Thais they always take pride in the things they do like displaying their food and fruits nicely. Here is another example saw it while paying for my food. Asked her she said this one is 40 baht per plate consisting an egg and ka-pok-gai (chicken with Thai herbs)

null-67.jpg

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need intro la........just walk into one of the lo-so 'pubs' there can find one to your taste

give a bit tips la. other than the discos, i see that the ladies in the 'black glass' pubs are all grannies!! i don't want go disco, cos all the pretty ladies only ask u for LDs.

i want to try the pubs, but which ones are good?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give a bit tips la. other than the discos, i see that the ladies in the 'black glass' pubs are all grannies!! i don't want go disco, cos all the pretty ladies only ask u for LDs.

i want to try the pubs, but which ones are good?
maybe our age group got difference.......but no grannies la many milfs........look carefully can find SYT gems to rival the discos quality.......
Part of the fun is in the exploration process :biggrin:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe our age group got difference.......but no grannies la many milfs........look carefully can find SYT gems to rival the discos quality.......
Part of the fun is in the exploration process :biggrin:

got syt gems:confused::confused:

where? ok la, give hint can already. which pub? is it at basement, 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor. by the way, u refering to complex or tower?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got syt gems:confused::confused:

where? ok la, give hint can already. which pub? is it at basement, 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor. by the way, u refering to complex or tower?

tower also have but far and few in between......last month fished a 19 year old SYT......too young for my taste though.
basement is the usual 2 that young men prefer.....but 1st storey also got la.......3rd storey got gigolo joint if can sian tao one then go there to sian lady customers (milfs and SYTs)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be having dinner with a friend from bkk to discuss career options in her company. hehehe. finally unemployed ah pek got job lobang liaoz. Nam nua very long liaoz. :smile:

most importantly, she is quite chio for her age. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another cool morning in Pattaya. A farang staff's bike got stolen last evening. Will lend him my bike until he get a new one.

Yeah, incidents like this do happen so need to pay attention to the parking place.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another cool morning in Pattaya. A farang staff's bike got stolen last evening. Will lend him my bike until he get a new one.

Yeah, incidents like this do happen so need to pay attention to the parking place.

Beware the pap lapdogs will use this example for comparison to sinkieland being first world and crime free.
Little do these daft sheep know that rampant stolen bicycle crimes in sinkieland already giving poodles headache hur hur hur

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beware the pap lapdogs will use this example for comparison to sinkieland being first world and crime free.
Little do these daft sheep know that rampant stolen bicycle crimes in sinkieland already giving poodles headache hur hur hur
Hehehe. Such incidents do happen. Cannot always report only the good things right? That will be very unreal.

Anyway, In this case, pure carelessness and laziness.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

NW, what charm u use, or u must be charming sweet? Damage? Must be nxt to ho shops.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brunch alone at a neighbourhood khao gaeng stall (mix vege rice). same style as sinkee version.

20121122_122244.jpg

saw this blue fanta that looks like detergent. try try, not bad,

20121122_122105.jpg