• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ccb, chow gao so many dai zhi, hiam east hiam west. Knn, want to ask friend don't rent to chao gao.
37efbb23.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just taken sleeping pill. Go sleep now. Goodnight fellas. Hope tonight good and long sleep.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This looks like a 4-door Aston Martin. My vegetable !

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iqY12xLxwVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dormicum? Go easy on this one bro. Have a good rest.

Lorazepam la

why norn so early bruddah? watch england beat sweden! :smile:

Not football fan

This looks like a 4-door Aston Martin. My vegetable !

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iqY12xLxwVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey really beautiful car, same same the Veloster you said Alamaking bought.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
On the way to pluak daeng to recce recce the place.

Soon going out to buy 富贵花, one died this week and need to replace I think will buy a pair la if I can get nice shape. The after go see new land to prepare plating some trees before construction work starts in 2 years time, by that time the trees will be big so no need to buy big trees. I love this weekend cos not often I have Saturday and Sunday free to do my stuff.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soon going out to buy 富贵花, one died this week and need to replace I think will buy a pair la if I can get nice shape. The after go see new land to prepare plating some trees before construction work starts in 2 years time, by that time the trees will be big so no need to buy big trees. I love this weekend cos not often I have Saturday and Sunday free to do my stuff.
Get a few good mango trees lah. Can grow quite fast if well taken care of. Good shades also.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KYP you recently posted a Subaru BRZ (Toyota 86 GT), any idea how much the Toyota 86 GT selling in Taiwan? Here Toyota is selling at 2.4mil. Makes my heart very itchy. Know of any good review on the car or is it a waste of time?

BRZ is still not available yet here by Subaru.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KYP you recently posted a Subaru BRZ (Toyota 86 GT), any idea how much the Toyota 86 GT selling in Taiwan? Here Toyota is selling at 2.4mil. Makes my heart very itchy. Know of any good review on the car or is it a waste of time?

BRZ is still not available yet here by Subaru.

I posted the price before, but I can't remember exactly. It's in the range of NT$1.5 million.

Last edited: