• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At hachiban for dinner now. Was about to leave tuk com after buying a led monitor but was raining heavily. This tuk com is quite jialat, car park is 100 meter away.

Ordered this set.
bef108a1.jpg

8cbc1301.jpg

Come with coke too. All for thb 130.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chonburifc, next time post food pics please dun post price.
Make those stuck in sinkieland here drool saliva still want make us feel we getting everything so fucking expensive.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today lucky god a not bad looking young moh-nuat. When she working on my thigh my knee kept rubbing her b-cup

9c3b7722.jpg

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today lucky god a not bad looking young moh-nuat. When she working on my thigh my knee kept rubbing her b-cup

Bro, cannot see her face leh. Your standard dropped liao....now your photography skills machiam Pattaya Godfather.

BTW, how many of you in this thread would marry a Moh-Nuat ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ah ?

Lone Gunman Makes Away with 200,000 Baht in Bangkok Bank Robbery

robbery.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- A lone gunman has robbed 200,000 baht from Thanachart Bank in Wongsawang area of Bangkok. He was also suspected of planning for another bank robbery nearby.

At around 6:30 PM yesterday, there was a robbery at a Thanachart Bank branch in Wongsawang area of Bangkok.

According to a teller, the robber is a male, approximately 178 centimeters tall, wearing a beige jacket and a motorcycle helmet.

He was also armed with a gun.

The robber reportedly held the bank workers at gunpoint and ordered them to stuff cash from their drawers into his plastic bag.

In the three-minute robbery, he took about 200,000 baht before leaving the bank.

According to the witnesses, the robber also attempted to rob an Ayutthaya Bank branch nearby but could not open the door.
Afterward, he turned to an adjacent Siam Commercial Bank branch but changed his mind after seeing security guards at the entrance, before fleeing the scene on a motorcycle, heading toward Rama VII Bridge.

The police believe that the robbery was committed by the man alone.

The investigation team will also determine the exact amount of cash taken from the bank and review the videos from surveillance cameras installed around the scene and along the escape route.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At hachiban for dinner now. Was about to leave tuk com after buying a led monitor but was raining heavily. This tuk com is quite jialat, car park is 100 meter away.

Ordered this set.

Come with coke too. All for thb 130.

looks good and very worth..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely I assure you this is the most easy thing to cook. Imagine with me. Buy fish, ask them to remove the gills and stomach (most Thais will leave the stomach alone cos can eat), leave the scales alone. Stuff lemon-grass and basil through mouth into cavity of gills and stomach. Mix coarse salt with a little water to give it some body and cover the entire fish with it about 5mm thick. Then grill the fish over charcoal say 15mins for each side. Its this simple. Guess the difficult part is to start burn the charcoal.

thanks for the details, looks worth to try if got charcoal fire...btw never set up charcoal fire in my life before...

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fried pumpkin with dried shrimps
23d58e53.jpg

goes well with this bowl of rice...multi grain rice with millet and black sesame
7c398f43.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chonburifc, next time post food pics please dun post price.
Make those stuck in sinkieland here drool saliva still want make us feel we getting everything so fucking expensive.
Hehehe. NW, Jai Yen Yen. Think prices of food in SG and LOS differences not too big. THB 130 is about SGD 5.2 which is about the same price as a set meal at MacD or BK in SG. BTW, is there any hachiban branches in SG?

Now......we talk about the real big price difference. Car prices is really very very big. Not just with LOS, with almost any country.

Seriously speaking, this meal I feel quite expensive liaoz. Normally, if alone, I settle my meals at the roadside stall which cost less than thb50 unless I order special. :smile:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. NW, Jai Yen Yen. Think prices of food in SG and LOS differences not too big. THB 130 is about SGD 5.2 which is about the same price as a set meal at MacD or BK in SG. BTW, is there any hachiban branches in SG?

Now......we talk about the real big price difference. Car prices is really very very big. Not just with LOS, with almost any country.

Seriously speaking, this meal I feel quite expensive liaoz. Normally, if alone, I settle my meals at the roadside stall which cost less than thb50 unless I order special. :smile:

Mai khei lah ! You want to taunt Sinkies to zap you right ? :smile:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai khei lah ! You want to taunt Sinkies to zap you right ? :smile:
Hehehe. Want to dio zap, go political folder can liaoz. Luckily got zap also got up by many bros. OK, political discussion shouldn't be in this thread.:smile:

However, one thing I must say is car price is still fxxking expensive in SG.