• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Singapore Chio Bu

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one not very
chio but damn daring to take pic at that location.

001_1000.jpg

she-man face. transgender

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.

But all can agree that this woman is no chio bu. Only one man disagrees with us.
View attachment 30577

This personal attack post just shows that you are not really interested in helping Singapore but are using this forum to attack the Prime Minister. One can only suspect your agenda but for sure it is not to make any contributions to our well being. In other words you are a liar and a hypocrite. You may pull the wool over some eyes but most can see your wickedness.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This personal attack post just shows that you are not really interested in helping Singapore but are using this forum to attack the Prime Minister. One can only suspect your agenda but for sure it is not to make any contributions to our well being. In other words you are a liar and a hypocrite. You may pull the wool over some eyes but most can see your wickedness.

what personal attack? speaking the truth is personal attack? Do u think she is a chio bu?

Ho Ching is a public figure. Calling her not a chio bu is a personal attack?

Do u consider it a personal attack if I say LHL is not handsome?

grow up. dont be so thin skin!

Last edited:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what personal attack? speaking the truth is personal attack? Do u think she is a chio bu?

Chio bu or not is in the eye of the beholder and may I ask how do you know for certain that only ''one man disagrees '' with all of you? Did you ask the whole of Singapore, half of Singapore or just yourself ?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chio bu or not is in the eye of the beholder and may I ask how do you know for certain that only ''one man disagrees '' with all of you? Did you ask the whole of Singapore, half of Singapore or just yourself ?

I am asking you, do u think she is a chio bu?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am asking you, do u think she is a chio bu?

It is more relevant you answer how you concluded that only one person finds her to be chio. You made that statement and should justify it. There is no need for me to comment on her appearance.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is more relevant you answer how you concluded that only one person finds her to be chio. You made that statement and should justify it. There is no need for me to comment on her appearance.

No one has told me that he is the 2nd person who thinks she is chio bu. would u like to tell me that u think she is a chio bu?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

you dare not say she is a chio bu.

so so far i am right that only one man thinks she is a chio bu

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one has told me that he is the 2nd person who thinks she is chio bu. would u like to tell me that u think she is a chio bu?

You asked the whole of Singapore for their opinion? Absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence. Looks like you cannot properly defend your statement.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
but u deem it worthy to respond. so my response is valid

I respond not for your or my benefit but to show others here how childish and immature you are and what kind of agenda you have over here which is to create mischief just because there is anonymity here. Many people these days dare to express their displeasure with the Government on facebook and the like. They have issues that they dare to stand up for. You however are a coward and a mischief maker posting half truths and lies under the cloak of anonymity.
Do you dare to make such posts and stand up to defend them? I doubt so.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respond not for your or my benefit but to show others here how childish and immature you are and what kind of agenda you have over here which is to create mischief just because there is anonymity here. Many people these days dare to express their displeasure with the Government on facebook and the like. They have issues that they dare to stand up for. You however are a coward and a mischief maker posting half truths and lies under the cloak of anonymity.
Do you dare to make such posts and stand up to defend them? I doubt so.

the best way to ignore a childish argument is not to dignify it with your response. But u seem to value my postings even after i admonish you. You cant help seeking my views. Is that the way u respond to childish arguments? or u treasure my views...hahahaha.

It is not what you say that counts. Your actions speak louder than what you say

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best way to ignore a childish argument is not to dignify it with your response. But u seem to value my postings and cant help seeking my views. Is that the way u respond to childish arguments?

See my answer on the other thread. It is not you that I love to engage in conversation. I simply quote you to refute you and to expose your lies for others to see.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If chiobu was in the eye of the beholder, they would never have bothered to have Miss World and Miss Universe beauty pageants. There are some internationally recognized standards for beauty, or are you too stupid to know that. And whore Jinx is a big fail when held up to those international standards. Got it, moron?