• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A NTU student's personal account of stabbing incident

sheryllim

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered that our supposedly two-hour-long lecture ended early today - shortly an hour after it started. Mingyun, Marianne, Cho Yee and I had McDonalds and Subway for breakfast at around 9.45am. We chatted a little and headed for the library at around 10.30am, the time the incident occured. A couple of minutes into our studying schedule, Cho Yee informed us that there was a fatal stabbing incident on campus that just happened. The police and paramedics were there too, as another friend sent a mass SMS around.

The first thing that flashed across my mind was a knife-yielding student went berserk on campus, slashing everyone in his sight and one of his victim was so seriously injured that he/she died of inflicted wounds or blood loss. When I was informed that there was only one victim and it was a professor, the hairs on my back stood - the professor died of the stabbing?

It wasn’t until later in the afternoon that the local online community was boiling over with posts about the incident - David Hartanto Widjaja, a final-year undergraduate of the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, seriously wounded an information engineering professor, Prof Chan Kap Luk, by stabbing him in the back. Professor Chan defended himself with his hands (thus explaning the lacerations on his hand when he was checked by paramedics), David then fled to the sixth story (Level B1) of the S1 wing at South Spine, slit his wrist and leaped to his death. The marker on the map below shows the approximate locaiton of the scene:

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=5862

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont understand really, do u know because of this foreign talents taking up the place in NTU, one local Singaporean chance of going to local university is being taken away by this foreign talent.

Good now the foreign talents that our PAP government loved and worshipped had one by one turned into killers, murderers, and creating social havoc in Singapore.

F**k the government, because of all these foreign talents, many university places had taken up by them that are supposed to be given to the local SIngaporean. F**k you.

Why dont you send those foreign talents to National Service then? I think if you send them for National Service, you can save your cost of advertising to try to recruit people to SAF.

Confirm no lack of man power.