• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Note On Moderation

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today, Uncle very happy to start the week with Joetys thanking me. I feel so happy with Joetys post: sawadeekraap kapunkraap..

So today, I appeal to Ah Meng, my dearest friend in this forum, to cease all hostilities and all confrontational posts...I seek peace and reconciliation with Ah Meng - now THE KING of the Mandari Zoo.

Please don't zap me Ah Meng.
Please don't strangle me Ah Meng.
Please don't kill me Ah Meng.
Please don't harass me, please don't taunt me and please don't exterminate me.

I come to talk peace not to bury Ah Meng
I come with the Olive Branch not with laced bananas
I come in good faith not with ill intent

Thank You Ah Meng . I acknowledge you as The KING of the Mandai Zoo and the KING in this SBF Forum...Banzai!!!!!!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Today, Uncle very happy to start the week with Joetys thanking me. I feel so happy with Joetys post: sawadeekraap kapunkraap..

So today, I appeal to Ah Meng, my dearest friend in this forum, to cease all hostilities and all confrontational posts...I seek peace and reconciliation with Ah Meng - now THE KING of the Mandari Zoo.

Please don't zap me Ah Meng.
Please don't strangle me Ah Meng.
Please don't kill me Ah Meng.
Please don't harass me, please don't taunt me and please don't exterminate me.

I come to talk peace not to bury Ah Meng
I come with the Olive Branch not with laced bananas
I come in good faith not with ill intent

Thank You Ah Meng . I acknowledge you as The KING of the Mandai Zoo and the KING in this SBF Forum...Banzai!!!!!!!!!

No apologies required. The death warrant already signed and sealed. I am only delivering it :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No drama no shiok , drifter team standby and watch ....:wink:

how many powerful teams are here now in this forum?

i believe there is ONE VERY POWERFUL NEW ALLIANCE led by The Monkey King and his usless clones and handles.

i believe there is ONE VERY POWERFUL IMPERIAL ANONYMOUS TEAM led by Drifter and his powerful clones too.

i also believe there is ONE VERY POWERFUL THAI MAFIA GROUP led by Joetys and his powerful clones too.

i also believe there is ONE VERY POWERFUL OA GROUP led by THE LORD OF THE RING here.

i also believe there is ONE VERY POWERFUL GANG of INDEPENDENT POWERFUL WARLORDS AND MAYORS here.....

so if there is going to be wars and battles, it is interesting to see who will be fighting who...

so far only AH MENG THE MONKEY KING and his stupid clones are calling the shots and firing all the stupid missiles....the OTHERS LIKE THE IMPERIAL ARMY AND ANONYMOUS are just watching......

i personally believe AH MENG is now THE MOST POWERFUL OF ALL THE GROUPS....simply because he had bought over many of the powerful NICKS AND CLONES ....and he is now THE LAMPAR ONE POWERFUL GANGSTER CHIEF here...and if he wants you dead, you are dead immediately........PANGSAI !!!!!!!!!!!.......so far all his clones and henchmen are useless and C M I ........wauhahahaha!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No apologies required. The death warrant already signed and sealed. I am only delivering it :biggrin:

okay monkey meng....

take a break ah meng...please take a break...here is the exercise i recommend to you ( with compliments from laksaboy )

go dogs fucking.....

431440_3212305820975_1066161218_4973984_683307841_n.jpg

Last edited:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
okay monkey meng....

take a break ah meng...please take a break...here is the exercise i recommend to you ( with compliments from laksaboy )

go dogs fucking.....

halo kopiuncle..ah meng may be very naughty but actually he is friendly,soft and has a kind heart too.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PLEASE DO NOT ZAP Kopiuncle, Ilovesingapore , theblackhole or Extremist to ZERO or -VE.

Leave them to struggle on Single Digit Points!

And Leongsam - Please DO NOT INTERFERE!

For a Points WHORE like Kopisai, this is the BEST TORTURE! :biggrin:

yes, you have succeeded in whacking theblackhole and ilovesingapore, but you can't stop forummers here from calling you a fucking asshole and a dog fucking monkey....one more slap from you ah meng and your CMI clones, and ilovesingapores is history...hooray!!!!

fucking cowards. fucking bullies. fucking shitclones!!!fucking doggies!!! pangsai!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PLEASE DO NOT ZAP Kopiuncle, Ilovesingapore , theblackhole or Extremist to ZERO or -VE.

Leave them to struggle on Single Digit Points!

And Leongsam - Please DO NOT INTERFERE!

For a Points WHORE like Kopisai, this is the BEST TORTURE! :biggrin:

hahah ah meng and all the C M I clones, this exercise is good for ALL of you...byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

431440_3212305820975_1066161218_4973984_683307841_n.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO ALL OF YOU....THE DONORS TO MY DEMISE.....THANK YOU....

lordkrishna
angbin
thugsin..thugsin...thugsin...........thugsin
oldfart
jw5...jw5...............jw5......
wikiphile...wikiphile........wikiphile.........
fastbreak
iloveihp....iloveihp...
DONOR..donor.........donor..........donor......... ...DONOR.......
samsengkia...samsengkia...samsengkia.......samseng kia
gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene. .
oppoibchief...oppoibchief.....oppoibchief....oppoi bchief
papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...papibchief. ..
mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots
cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks
joetys..joetys....joetys....joetys...
teamdrifter...teamdrifter
mikec...mikec...mikec...
yanzi
knnbpcb...knnbpcb.....
tfbh...tfbh....
jw5, jw5....cufflinks, cufflinks...jw5...jw5....
fastbreak...fastbrieak
thugsin, thugsin...thugsin...thugsin.....thugsin
donor, donor, donor, donor...waulau donor....donor
DONOR IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DONORS TO KOPISAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO ALL OF YOU....THE DONORS TO MY DEMISE.....THANK YOU....

lordkrishna
angbin
thugsin..thugsin...thugsin...........thugsin
oldfart
jw5...jw5...............jw5......
wikiphile...wikiphile........wikiphile.........
fastbreak
iloveihp....iloveihp...
DONOR..donor.........donor..........donor......... ...DONOR.......
samsengkia...samsengkia...samsengkia.......samseng kia
gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene. .
oppoibchief...oppoibchief.....oppoibchief....oppoi bchief
papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...papibchief. ..
mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots
cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks
joetys..joetys....joetys....joetys...
teamdrifter...teamdrifter
mikec...mikec...mikec...
yanzi
knnbpcb...knnbpcb.....
tfbh...tfbh....
jw5, jw5....cufflinks, cufflinks...jw5...jw5....
fastbreak...fastbrieak
thugsin, thugsin...thugsin...thugsin.....thugsin
donor, donor, donor, donor...waulau donor....donor
DONOR IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DONORS TO KOPISAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop exaggerating u TWIT. You want sympathy? Go find a geylang chick and pay some money and you can get her to listen to your rubbish! :oIo:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stop exaggerating u TWIT. You want sympathy? Go find a geylang chick and pay some money and you can get her to listen to your rubbish! :oIo:

this is no exaggeration
ask anyone of those listed above
and see whether they dare to deny what has been listed
you just don't know how many enemies of kopisai are out there
all waiting to assassinate and finish him off

how come your name is not in the list
but I am sure your master's nick is there!!!