• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Little Tale by Catherine Lim

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah tee ah , dont play play .
I eat lunch with her before many year ago , she is small size like a sparrow but eat a lot ! The rice on her plate like ice kachang and she tell me she wont grow fat one.
So you want to eat her ? I think she will eat you first ah ! :eek:

hahaha! i dun mind charbo makan a lot!!! but must eh kang!!!

Silencer

Alfrescian
Loyal
CL is just trying to cover all the angles in false humour.
She forgot the easiest and cleanest way - stuffing the box !

The rest of the scenarios are too elaborate and too many loose ends.

Silencer

Alfrescian
Loyal
CL was just covering all the bases and angles with false humour.
Though she forgot the easiest, fastest and cleanest - stuffing the box !

The rest of the scenarios are too elaborate, too many loose ends and not 100% guaranteed !

sgczar

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was my GP teacher 35 over years ago. Wonder if she still has that horrendous cackle of a laughter. Seriously, hear her laugh hair can really stand; its that horrendous.

Very nice lady. Should be about close to 70 now I think. Super rich and quick witted too. Wasted she never took Woody's challenge to stand for election.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw her at Orchard rd a few time b4. remember read from stooge times that she actually dating younger man. drifter u interested? hehehe or kimleng golden dragon interested?

If she pau me, I lanlan have to do it. She's rich. I can help her spend money in HFJs and KTVs.

You sure she dating younger men? I know GKS's ex-daughter-in-law is with a matsalleh many years her junior.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Party is in a panic. A week before the General Elections, all the signs point to overwhelming support for the Opposition, and a shocking loss of seats for the Party in Parliament.
:
:
Now everyone turns to look at Minister Advisor Supremo who suddenly stands up. By now the look of scorn and rage on his face is fearful to behold. He glares at every face turned anxiously towards him, and says, ‘Can’t I make you understand after all these years of advising you? Isn’t it obvious that the best thing to do is to send in the army?’

The tale starts strong, then stronger and even stronger, but an anti-climax tale end.

It's a shame that she rushed herself to publish this tale. Great effort, nonetheless.

wpboleh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her book "Or else the lightning god...." was used in 1990 for O'levels Eng literature. Why would MOE stil allow that if she was being monitored?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
About 20 years back, there was a book on "Leaders of Singapore". It contained very candid account from Goh KS, ...except ... who refused to be interviewed. Any bro remembered this book? Is it by Cat Lim? Where can I find it now? Thanks