• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A little incident at the foodcourt

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good logical deduction, follow up behaviour and inevitable course of action. Yes, in the near future, as more and more trash got admitted, everyone will be rushing to make use of available resources and facilities. It will be everyone for himself or herself or his/her own group.

Just be prepared for more disputes, ugly confrontations, fights and eventually fatal clashes ... on the other hand too, observe and be prepared to for the imposition of more and more legalistic regulations as the situation worsens....

side track a little.......
what about when place is crowded with those people hanging around your table waiting for you to finish up to take your seat?
Do you....

Eat faster to finish up
Ignore and eat at normal spped
Purposely dilly dally to piss them off?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
This "chopping" reserving of seats in foodcourt could only be found in Singapore. I have not seen a single incident of this happen anywhere else.

The only other place you can see this crap is at holiday resorts where people reserve their beach chairs using towels.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worrying thing is FTs learning this while they are in Singapore, I doubt they do the same when they are back home as well. I suppose its a Singapore only thing as well then.
Yes another sinkie trait.......however when overseas how come sinkies dun dare do that?
I only accord one seat per tissue paper/umbrella etc........so i will still sit down at the table but leave one seat empty.
At the HC near my house there are 6 seaters tables.......many couples always like to take the middle 2 seats facing each other....effectively dissuading others from sharing table........i always plonk myself next to the lady and 100% see their fuckfaces when they lan lan shift to next seat.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about when place is crowded with those people hanging around your table waiting for you to finish up to take your seat?
Do you....

Eat faster to finish up

Usual scenario for those who work in town area, or even for that matter, any crowded hawker centre or food court.

We need to eat, they need to eat, so just eat normally, why hurry, unless you are in a hurry. Unless of course when one feels kuai lan or tu lan at noise of those standing around, apparently trying to hurry me to eat faster and go off, then it will be dilly dally. So typical right? But then, we are only human beings...not automons that pisspiss want us to become....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usual scenario for those who work in town area, or even for that matter, any crowded hawker centre or food court.

We need to eat, they need to eat, so just eat normally, why hurry, unless you are in a hurry. Unless of course when one feels kuai lan or tu lan at noise of those standing around, apparently trying to hurry me to eat faster and go off, then it will be dilly dally. So typical right? But then, we are only human beings...not automons that pisspiss want us to become....

A few things in life i cannot rush.....

Shtting
Bathing
Fucking
Eating

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That happen to me on Golden Shoe car park hawker centre.

I wonder why a table for 5 person is "chopped" by 5 tissue pack.

Why cannot leave 1 person behind to politely reject on coming "seat finders".
Why must all go at once?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why must all go at once?
yes....if go drinking can have designated driver then chope seats should have a designated chope-er

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shtting
Bathing
Fucking
Eating

Nice list.... find that everything can stop at once except shitting.

Cumming can rush; they call it "premature ejection"
It is also call rushing without intention to rush.

Last edited:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shtting
Bathing
Fucking
Eating

Fully agreed brother.

Indeed eating at our own pace and in peace is one of the most important things in life. One really gets irritated when the cleaning aunties or uncles come around even before you have finished and wanted to clear off the plates & utensils at the table. We understand the uncles/aunties have their jobs to do, but for goodness sake, when someone is eating or even finished eating, BUT...before they leave the table, have some respect for them and leave them in peace. Clear off the tables when they leave... don't give people the impression that the plates and utensils need to be cleared quickly and you need to go off quickly too.... So irritating, lah...

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agreed brother.

Indeed eating at our own pace and in peace is one of the most important things in life. One really gets irritated when the cleaning aunties or uncles come around even before you have finished and wanted to clear off the plates & utensils at the table. We understand the uncles/aunties have their jobs to do, but for goodness sake, when someone is eating or even finished eating, BUT...before they leave the table, have some respect for them and leave them in peace. Clear off the tables when they leave... don't give people the impression that the plates and utensils need to be cleared quickly and you need to go off quickly too.... So irritating, lah...

Come on, just tell them you are not done yet and continue your meal. Dont let such small things irritate you. You will be a happier person, trust me.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fully agreed brother.

this type of cleaner will be kan by me. whether i finish or not is not the point, at the very least, ask for permission before clearing. most tulan was my kid still eating and the cleaner start clearing. knn, fark the cleaner upside down. once a uncle fark a cleaner for clearing his meal before he finish. he went off to take more chilli and the cleaner cleared his half eaten meal plus untouch kopi.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you....

Eat faster to finish up

must see the feeling the ppl give me. if respectful stand at the side without a noise, maybe try be a bit faster. if it those fucktards who give impatient stares and pass nonsense comments, i will tell my kid to go buy ice kacang after he finish his food to drag time.:biggrin:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, just tell them you are not done yet and continue your meal. Dont let such small things irritate you. You will be a happier person, trust me.

I see you back again troll.

From this post alone, you appear to be a person with no principles of your own!!! how to trust you???

As mentioned before, I would not want to dignify your comments with my reply. Ning pei don't feel like explaining anything to you.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then what did you do? Nothing right? That is a typical sinkie, you see something not right but keep quiet and then come here to complain. I got no point today already. if not i will zap you.

Can someone help me zap TS?

You seems to assume everyone here cares about this so called 'points'???

Dun make yourself look like some big time hero la, only people with low self-esteem will need an alter ego to balance their inferior complex.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you back again troll.

From this post alone, you appear to be a person with no principles of your own!!! how to trust you???

As mentioned before, I would not want to dignify your comments with my reply. Ning pei don't feel like explaining anything to you.

Your reply validates my advice even more. Have a good day :smile:

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Sinkie,

First, you totally missed the point that i was making so I don't give a shit how you feel.

Second, please don't use 'we' and reply on behalf on everyone. Since when were you made the spokesperson of SBF?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why must all go at once?

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, try this for once.
3. just stack one of the packet on to one.
4. take the seat then.
5. when those idiots return to the "designated" table.
6. act as if nothing goes wrong & ignore those silly stares.
7. if this happens in tuas.
8. those 5 packets of tissues shall be immediately taken away by fts hoh:biggrin:

Last edited: