• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A hooker's wise words 妓女的智慧

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was caught in the rain today and while sitting at a coffeeshop in Balestier, I saw a very sexily dressed babe from China also waiting out the storm

I approached her and asked if I could buy her a drink and she smiled and said she was willing to do much more. I was tempted but I only got her to give my handjob as I didn't want to go all the way.

After doing the business and giving me a deep massage, we had a long chat.

She was very straightforward. I found out she's from Zhuhai and was here on a 30-day pass and that she has done her calculations. She said she can make equivalent of nearly two year's salary in China in her 30 days here.

I asked her about her ideals and why she chose to be a hooker since she was pretty and spoke well, surely there are many choices in life.

Her words of wisdom: "Ideals?"

"You live a comfortable material life. You can have ideals."

"It is when you are poor, that's when you can see whether your ideals are fantasy or reality"

When we emerged from the budget hotel, the rain had stopped.

As I walked to my car, I looked back and saw her taking position at the street corner.

There are no rainbows for us.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was caught in the rain today and while sitting at a coffeeshop in Balestier, I saw a very sexily dressed babe from China also waiting out the storm

I approached her and asked if I could buy her a drink and she smiled and said she was willing to do much more. I was tempted but I only got her to give my handjob as I didn't want to go all the way.

She was very straightforward. I found out she's from Zhuhai and was here on a 30-day pass and that she has done her calculations. She said she can make equivalent of nearly two year's salary in China in her 30 days here.

I asked her about her ideals and why she chose to be a hooker since she was pretty and spoke well, surely there are many choices in life.

"It is when you are poor, that's when you can see whether your ideals are fantasy or reality"

As I walked to my car, I looked back and saw her taking position at the street corner.

Bro recently got news that women hands got many bacteria. Better clean you didi with 1 big bottle of dettol after that. Worse thing, she may not have clean her hands after last job. The other guy sperm may be on your also. Shit man.

Oh yah - and if she had shitted before and not clean properly also got a lot of bacteria. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah we have to thank PAP for this.

but the wealth is deflating fast.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

no rainbows is an understatement, death and eternal hell awaits for both of you if you continue with this.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes..TS... they can earned 1-2 yrs of salary in china if they work in sg for 1 month. But dont forget that they got to pay a huge sum in order to get out of china.

Anyway... this is the reason why so many syt/milf in geylang road side and alot more doing free lance, as they come by social visit pass. Their contacts are pass around by word of mouth or through yahoo groups.

All this are about money and greed. I dont believe they will die of hunger if they stay in china. The fact is that when they earn $200 in china, they begin to want more, and when they earn $400, they want $1000.

I dont understand all this gals, why they willing to sell their body so easily.... sigh...

Just share another true story in Singapore, I know a divorced lady (with a kid), she doing FL, to regulars in her place or in hotel, charge a certain amount. I tried her before, and have a chat with her. Asked her why she willing to do FL.. she tell me no choice, need more money, as her full time job dont earn much.

Surprisely, she is staying in a nice 5 room flat. I suggest to her to rent out whole unit, can fetch about 2k plus... if she need money. She can rent a smaller place to stay with her kid. Good idea, right ??

But she say no... she prefer to stay her house, as it is nicely renovated, and she dont want to rent out rooms and she dont want to share with strangers.

WOW LAU !! you see typical sg ladies... KNN.... willing to share her body, but not willing to share her place !!!

by the way, dont ask me for her contact.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont understand all this gals, why they willing to sell their body so easily.... sigh...
============

chee bye. You retarded pig. selling body is better than NS slaves selling their mind and raffles place people selling their soul. What a typical stupid NS slave you are.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
============

chee bye. You retarded pig. selling body is better than NS slaves selling their mind and raffles place people selling their soul. What a typical stupid NS slave you are.

who you think you are ?? CCB

your daughter's CB all fucked by retarded pigs lah.. KNN

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mind fucked up by SAF and work. The girl cb only physical. So who is better ? The bottom line is that who the big fuck you are to pity the girl when in reality you are no better than her.

Alfrescian
Loyal
alvin 36

You must be born lucky. I must say Singapore girls are the luckiest in Asia.
The girls now are different from 60s and 70s. They are more educated and
better paid. Thanks to Singapore economy and your parent that have gone
through hard times, just like me. I have a 20-yrs old daughter who is born
at the right place and at the right time.
Someone in the forum whose signature read something like this " If you are
born poor, I can understand, but if you die poor, I cannot understand"
Maybe you have not seen any poor families before. But have you come across
Singapore girls who are not highly educated and come from poor families and earn less than others. Such girls who aspire to own car, rolex, LV and
other branded goods. This is the trend in Singapore now. Otherwise you lose
out. You only got one life. I believe all girls think the same.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know, i'm poorer than some of the FL girls my ex goes to. They take his money and buy branded goods. He is happy because he gets a constant supply of SYT sex.

So who loses out? In the money equation, no one.

In the love equation, the time I could have spent with him, he's out shagging.

See how you guys defend the girls selling their bodies? This is how the world goes round.

It revolves around money. It revolves around men defending WL/FL for being better than office workers who sell their souls.

A world where people like me get downtrodden and laughed at for having out dated principles.

Thanks for educating me guys. Time on this forum is indeed well spent. :smile::smile::smile:

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL reminds of of some cock story my OC told us during 1 of my reservist in taiwan hehe :smile: It was the last day of our exercise and the next day after debriefing will be our 2 days of RnR. He called all of us togather and told us when he was young and was a PC he went and called a hooker but when she turned up he had to heart to fuck her and felt sorry for her. Seems that she told him that her family farm was having problems and she was forced to come out and work. Ended up he just paid her and let her got. Damn most of us wanted to burst out laughing what a sucker he was harharhar :smile:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this are about money and greed. I dont believe they will die of hunger if they stay in china. The fact is that when they earn $200 in china, they begin to want more, and when they earn $400, they want $1000.

Just share another true story in Singapore, I know a divorced lady (with a kid), she doing FL, to regulars in her place or in hotel, charge a certain amount.

:biggrin:..... in china.. this is how young gals are enticed into the vice trade... first "friends" will show them easy money.. easy money is the weakest link in a gal's anatomy...

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
did u pump them good with ur defective sinkie genes???

Man have sex with penis... not with genes... genes are the end result of what comes out.. the penis is the conduit for it....

Sometimes its good to feign silence and not display ignorance... especially the sinkie type...

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
lolabunny... you dont have to degrade yourself to the level of your ex-bf... just live life as it should be and be happy...