• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A former primary school principal has left about $1 million to her Indonesian maid

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: One million reward for the maid..

Still it does not change my earlier statement about 'fucktards in this forum tan ku ku to be like in her shoes'

Just look at all the threads in this forum...everyday!

If they are not cursing their gov about their own miserable lives they will be day dreaming about what the very rich can do.
well said, I will add to your points. I love vegans!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

If they are not cursing their gov about their own miserable lives they will be day dreaming about what the very rich can do.

you know the net worth of all the forummers in here? :eek::eek::eek:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you know the net worth of all the forummers in here? :eek::eek::eek:

wauhahhaaaa.....one ton of toilet rolls...mr zhihau sir!!!
one tone of toilet rolls to contain all the toilet shits...mr zhihau sir!!!
that's the nett worth....thank you mr zhihau sir!!!

amazedbyyou

Alfrescian
Loyal

what about the late Rajaratnam? His ang mo wife died long time ago without any children.
Heard that his Chancery Lane house goes to his pinoy mate.