• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A FAIR ASSESSMENT of LHL N.Day Speech.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You forgot, the majority of US Chinese are also of southern Chinese descent from Canton. They arrived in the US as bonded laborers for railroad works. They're very successful in the US today.

If you call owning a laundry or takeaway "successful", I have nothing further to say. :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone knows that Southern Indians are of inferior stock, as are the Southern Chinese who provided the initial gene pool of the sinkie ethnic Chinese population. Both are of peasant stock. Both arrived in Singapore to perform menial work.. carry shit.. tap rubber trees etc.

The time has come when the Singapore govt simply has to bite the bullet and state openly that it is bringing in new and superior bloodlines to replace the old and inferior has beens. Stud farms do it all the time. :rolleyes:

you would be right if it were not pinoys in singapore

are pinoy superior stock too?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you would be right if it were not pinoys in singapore

are pinoy superior stock too?

The ones that sit on their sorry asses in the Philippines certainly aren't but those who are willing to leave home to improve their lives certainly are.

I have first hand experience with Pinoys. We hired 10 of them in the mid 90s as supervisors in a manufacturing facility. They were a hellava lot better than their Singaporean counterparts in all aspects of the job.

They wrote better English, they had no problems being assigned to night shifts and their work ethic was commendable.

Mind you I'm not dissing ALL sinkies. However, I have to point out that hardworking and talented Singaporeans no longer live in Singapore. They left the shithole ages ago. (about the time I left) They realised that life is what you make of it and whinging and complaining about the govt while not lifting a finger to do anything about their lot was not the way to go.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows that Southern Indians are of inferior stock, as are the Southern Chinese who provided the initial gene pool of the sinkie ethnic Chinese population. Both are of peasant stock. Both arrived in Singapore to perform menial work.. carry shit.. tap rubber trees etc.

The time has come when the Singapore govt simply has to bite the bullet and state openly that it is bringing in new and superior bloodlines to replace the old and inferior has beens. Stud farms do it all the time. :rolleyes:

er...are u referring that GOOK, the TS as an indian? an FT inds maybe? wow! dangerous to take u on as u got all our personal infos!!:eek:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jews in the USA are extremely successful and very intelligent. The blacks are at the other end of the spectrum.

Both are of migrant stock but they arrived in the US under very different circumstances.

The Jews that ended up in the US are the ones that escaped persecution. The blacks come from the gene pool of those who were caught by the slave traders.

Now you know why gene pools are so important. :rolleyes:

<style></style>Sam,you present a rather myopic argument.Akin to 4 blind men describing an elephant...Talking about Jews ? Well tell me about the genius that were Jews say a thousand years ago.There were more Chinese,Indians,Italians,Arabs, Greeks and etc right?...Now what does that tell you?...If we just extend that a wee bit further.That brings us to earliest civilizations.According to sources earliest civilization were found in Mesopotamia(Arabs),Indus Valley(Indians) and Yellow River(Chinese)....By a natural extension of your logic,The Arabs.the Egyptians,the Indians and us Chinese should beat the Caucasian race in holding superiority gene pool right...But is that a reality now?...Your call..

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
<style></style>.By a natural extension of your logic,The Arabs.the Egyptians,the Indians and us Chinese should beat the Caucasian race in holding superiority gene pool right...But is that a reality now?...Your call..

You're arguing along racial/ethnic lines which is totally unacceptable. In fact, it's racism!

All ethnicities have an IQ/EQ spread which follows a normal distribution curve. There is brilliance and stupidity in equal measure in all races.

All I am saying is that the Chinese in Singapore come from a gene pool that was at the wrong end of the distribution curve. In other words, the ancestors of Singapore's Chinese population were from the less capable and less intelligent spectrum of Chinese society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:IQ_curve.svg