• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a case frome the 1/2past6 lawyer

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a

pulse?WITNESS: NoATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
WITNESS: No
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?WITNESS: NoATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you beganthe autopsy?WITNESS: NoATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing

:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Learn to use the special character set that is included in every OS.

½ instead of 1/2
¾ and not 3/4

etc

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learn to use the special character set that is included in every OS.

½ instead of 1/2
¾ and not 3/4

etc

mine's not a MAC. thanks for ur advice not advise:wink:
there's one very famous 1/2past6 lawyer reading this. i can feel it in my bones. LOL!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p

pulse?WITNESS: NoATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?WITNESS: NoATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you beganthe autopsy?WITNESS: NoATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing

pulse?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.

didn't realise that copy/paste from my email displayed the wordings in sure erratic manner.

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

It amazes me to know that some pple think special character set only comes from a mac :rolleyes:
I never fail to use them at the appropriate time. :eek:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. hiao cheebye pandon old fuck with diabetes spamming the forum again.

before u up lorry, post ur address here ok, i will visit ur wake :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

It amazes me to know that pple think special character set only comes from a mac :rolleyes:
I never fail to use them at the appropriate time. :eek:

neither do I. my new superduper keyboards has so many funny signs and symbols that left me baffled!:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. hiao cheebye pandon old fuck with diabetes spamming the forum again.

before u up lorry, post ur address here ok, i will visit ur wake :smile:

let me quote fr the highest power-rating ANGIE:

I feel honored to be a target of the SDP IB, nasty losers and cowards clone

Beware of 2 imposters cloning my nick. (pirated)leetahsar and etc. (with a full stop)

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me quote fr the highest power-rating ANGIE:

I feel honored to be a target of the SDP IB, nasty losers and cowards clone

Beware of 2 imposters cloning my nick. (pirated)leetahsar and etc. (with a full stop)

lol worthless old fuck. ur attention seeking days will be over soon. why u insists on making a fool of yourself? even when u are going to up lorry anytime now?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1/2past6 lawyers are plentiful here but when it comes to the billing part, their parangs are definitely very swift and sharp. :mad: