• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A candidate appears to be a lesbian or bisexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw5

Loyal
VB's wife is quite chio. :thumbsup:

1593505701722.png

As chio as VB’s wife.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :thumbsup:

Some people just don't know how to treasure their wife or gf

If I had a partner like her, I will pump her pussy with my sperm everyday and not get tired of it.

Those who don't treasure the riches they have deserve to enter sexual and spiritual poverty.

jw5

Loyal
Yes of course his second wife, they got married after he became ministar. He was divorced when he was appointed ministar, probably the first one ever in SG. :cool:

But I believe it was GKY's wife who cut her husband's hair and not LW's wife. :biggrin:

His second wife hor.

She cut his hair during CB, amongst other things I guess.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes of course his second wife, they got married after he became ministar. He was divorced when he was appointed ministar, probably the first one ever in SG. :cool:

But I believe it was GKY's wife who cut her husband's hair and not LW's wife. :biggrin:
Oops, then I don't know what to say.

Reactions: jw5

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier today, I received a photo of a new candidate, with her female friend or partner.
She appears to be a lesbian or bisexual.
Is the PAP against gays and lesbians?
Dogs are dogs. Always latched on to what I said to attack me. I said I have to become PAP candidate for PAP to clear my name after election like what they said they will do for Ivan Lim. And viola this thread filled with evil filthy shit fabrications of a candidate’s history to insinuate insults of me again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs. Always latched on to what I said to attack me. I said I have to become PAP candidate for PAP to clear my name after election like what they said they will do for Ivan Lim. And viola this thread filled with evil filthy shit fabrications of a candidate’s history to insinuate insults of me again.
Dogs are dogs always using old dog tricks. This is exactly what these scoobal clone and dogs did during 2015 election to insinuate insults of me being a whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tia kong she suffered abuse at the hands of her ex-hubby. But it’s sad she changed her orientation because of that. Imo she’s quite chio.
You said karma in another thread but looks like you are not scared of karma fabricating history. Btw I know of women being abused by shitty evil coward hypocrite men, don’t look down on women being abused. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb raised coward beast hypocrite retired policeman abusing woman instead of helping woman being abused here.

jw5

Loyal
Just recalled that Horny Heart Ng Boon Gay had this to tempt him. Must admit she is hard to resist. :geek:

1593578467569.png

Some people just don't know how to treasure their wife or gf

If I had a partner like her, I will pump her pussy with my sperm everyday and not get tired of it.

Those who don't treasure the riches they have deserve to enter sexual and spiritual poverty.

Status
Not open for further replies.