• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

9847 ...... huat ah!!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got winners meh? ... fixed 1 la ... dey early-early buy all demselves n tel peasants all sold out ...

More than half limit of it buy by bookie. They want to cut loses. Bookie predict and know is Ang Gi. They buy out 1st even before the draw date.
I heard from insider the max limit for small is $1500 and big is $2000 for gov legal (SG pool). That few year ago.
Now not sure limit is up or not. Even hit 1st prize still less than $10m. SG pool still can afford to pay. SG pool collect more than $10m/day. So what is $10m for sgpool is peanut.

M

Mdm Tang

More than half limit of it buy by bookie. They want to cut loses. Bookie predict and know is Ang Gi. They buy out 1st even before the draw date.
I heard from insider the max limit for small is $1500 and big is $2000 for gov legal (SG pool). That few year ago.
Now not sure limit is up or not. Even hit 1st prize still less than $10m. SG pool still can afford to pay. SG pool collect more than $10m/day. So what is $10m for sgpool is peanut.

Sgp Pools the most Kiasu in the world.

But bookies knew the limit up .

Limit up got 3 ways. :

a) straight limit up
b) i bet
c) system

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are correct!
Some more is 9th Aug = 9 day 8 month (that national day) plus 47 year celebration.
So number still 9847 or 8947.

9/8/12 ....... british system
old uncle like me goes school taught british layout
8/9/12 ... americunt system

ah peh ah mah buy british date .... buy govt , all lan lan
"sorry ... boh liao"
open ..... press balls press chee by

haha

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Even hit 1st prize still less than $10m. SG pool still can afford to pay. SG pool collect more than $10m/day. So what is $10m for sgpool is peanut.
question is not can or cannot afford ... ze mor dey dun pay, ze mor moni gahmen has ...

Last edited: