• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

8889 .... huat ah, singaporean

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
happy birthday .... lee ky

after age 88
cum 89

thank you ... singapore fools
huat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he was close to anything world class, you would have struck any of the first 3 prizes. Even in the lottery world, he is only of 'consolation' standard.

illegal bookies will not make full payment
red number ....

consolation prize ...
lan lan must pay in full

u know better!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bookie in the house got die cock stand or not?

wah lao! 8889 horse shit only how can die cock standing?
2229 then die cock standing. first prize.
all these numbers reminded me of those police id number and i ever came across this police id 2229. i think that guy going to tender on monday liao if he throw a big one on this.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he was close to anything world class, you would have struck any of the first 3 prizes. Even in the lottery world, he is only of 'consolation' standard.

What to do? he is only world class in his own world, was wondering why it was not 2229 consolation, if not, I "yum seng, sam seng, p c c" to his name!! :biggrin: