• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

80s Taiwanese chiobu singer 沈雁 has kicked the bucket around Xmas last year

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN most of the uncle's listening to her song also all up lorried KNN

Uncle here was only an innocent school boy when she became famous. There was a chiobu who looks like her from New Town Secondary. Dated her for a while, but didn't manage to taste her chitsu. I went for her because she looked like 沈雁.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Age wise, yes they are quite close.
In terms of music, the first 3 were at their prime in late 70s. Their music belongs to the era of 琼瑶 works with 刘家昌 music... movies acted by 秦汉,林青霞。The next 2 started in early 80s but did not become that popular till late 80s, the music were of different genre... I would consider them as belonging to the era of 张清芳 and 郑怡

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age wise, yes they are quite close.
In terms of music, the first 3 were at their prime in late 70s. Their music belongs to the era of 琼瑶 works with 刘家昌 music... movies acted by 秦汉,林青霞。The next 2 started in early 80s but did not become that popular till late 80s, the music were of different genre... I would consider them as belonging to the era of 张清芳 and 郑怡

Shen Yan and Yin Xia may have entered showbiz in the late 70s. But they definitely shot to fame only in the early 80s. Yin Xia is actress Zhen Zhen's younger sister and her 蘭花草 was in 1979.
Yoyo, Bao Zheng Fang and Lin Hui Ping was also from the early 80s. 飞向你飞向我,哎呀! 留下来 and 倩影 were all early 80s hits.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle here was only an innocent school boy when she became famous. There was a chiobu who looks like her from New Town Secondary. Dated her for a while, but didn't manage to taste her chitsu. I went for her because she looked like 沈雁.
New Town sec was blue shirt white pants KNN

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That’s why it’s so silly to be crazy over one charbor right. This 刘家昌 send a bouquet everyday to 珍珍 for dunno how long to pursue her... I remember few years back saw this old aunty boasting about it on TV and that was 珍珍!Really 岁月不留人 all these angpai end up lao auntie sama sama any aunty

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the colour of the uniform now?
Still the same but located in Dover Road now KNN
Screenshot_20210316-185524_Office.jpg