• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

66.6% of Americans Want MM Lee To Be Their US President!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee has received the lifetime achievement award in Washington for his work in transforming Singapore from a small fishing village to a First World country.

And 66.6% of Americans want MM Lee to be their US President as they know that MM Lee would solve all the current problems US faces and propel the country to a Golden Age.

MM Lee receives lifetime achievement award in Washington DC

WASHINGTON: Singapore's Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has been given a lifetime achievement award in Washington.

He used the occasion at the US-Asean Business Council event on Wednesday to urge the United States to remain engaged in Asia or risk losing global influence.

Former US presidents George H W Bush and Bill Clinton sent messages of support, as did President Obama whom he will meet at the White House on Thursday.

Mr Clinton said: "His work as Prime Minister and now as Minister Mentor has helped literally millions of people from Singapore and all across Southeast Asia live better, more prosperous lives."

Mr Bush said: "All of us who have worked with him have benefited from his wisdom, his insight and his dedication."

The Minister Mentor received the lifetime achievement award witnessed by US foreign policy giants like Henry Kissinger.

Mr Kissinger said: "He has become a seminal figure for all of us. As I've said, I've known him for 40 years. I would say I have learned, I've not learned as much from anybody as I have from Lee Kuan Yew."

After receiving the award, Mr Lee praised President Obama for effectively replacing the Group of Eight group of nations with the broader G20 at a recent summit in Pittsburgh.

Mr Lee said: "The American President has taken a realistic view of the changed world, although for the next two or three decades, America will remain the sole superpower."

And on the evening before his visit to the White House, the Minister Mentor also offered some advice to President Obama.

Mr Lee said: "If the US does not recognize that the Asia-Pacific is where the economic centre of action will be, then it loses that economic superiority or that lead that it has in the Pacific; it will lose it worldwide."

The advice comes as America's Commander-in-Chief prepares to visit Asia, where he will attend the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Singapore.

- CNA/ir

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee has received the lifetime achievement award in Washington for his work in transforming Singapore from a small fishing village to a First World country.

And 66.6% of Americans want MM Lee to be their US President as they know that MM Lee would solve all the current problems US faces and propel the country to a Golden Age.

WASHINGTON: Singapore's Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has been given a lifetime achievement award in Washington.

He used the occasion at the US-Asean Business Council event on Wednesday to urge the United States to remain engaged in Asia or risk losing global influence.

Former US presidents George H W Bush and Bill Clinton sent messages of support, as did President Obama whom he will meet at the White House on Thursday.

Mr Clinton said: "His work as Prime Minister and now as Minister Mentor has helped literally millions of people from Singapore and all across Southeast Asia live better, more prosperous lives."

Mr Bush said: "All of us who have worked with him have benefited from his wisdom, his insight and his dedication."

The Minister Mentor received the lifetime achievement award witnessed by US foreign policy giants like Henry Kissinger.

Mr Kissinger said: "He has become a seminal figure for all of us. As I've said, I've known him for 40 years. I would say I have learned, I've not learned as much from anybody as I have from Lee Kuan Yew."

After receiving the award, Mr Lee praised President Obama for effectively replacing the Group of Eight group of nations with the broader G20 at a recent summit in Pittsburgh.

Mr Lee said: "The American President has taken a realistic view of the changed world, although for the next two or three decades, America will remain the sole superpower."

And on the evening before his visit to the White House, the Minister Mentor also offered some advice to President Obama.

Mr Lee said: "If the US does not recognize that the Asia-Pacific is where the economic centre of action will be, then it loses that economic superiority or that lead that it has in the Pacific; it will lose it worldwide."

The advice comes as America's Commander-in-Chief prepares to visit Asia, where he will attend the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Singapore.

- CNA/ir

Ass smelling is bad for health. Quit it before you turn into a piece of shit.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TX3UqY8KZpU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TX3UqY8KZpU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Americans really want L.K.Y. to be their President, I'd be very happy. He can stay there and don't come back. Let the Americans have him and foot his bills. While they're at it, issue family-relation green cards to the whole Lee clan and bring them all over there.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2mmet1j.jpg

fatguy

think this survey must be taken quite sometime ago...

coz it's more like, we prefer anyone other then George W. LOL.

but seriously, MM Lee won't fit into the US idea of government, with freedom of the press, and freedom of every dam thing.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think the American's people are dimwits like most of the 66.6%? Even Obama, did not get the majority of the Southern States; for he is cloloured. If LKY was to stand for election there, even if he wins..sooner or later he will be assasinated. They do not meet you at the cul de sac for a tete a tete; they come directly at you..with a gun in their hands.:rolleyes:

He is blessed that he gets to run SINgapore....:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the Americans really want L.K.Y. to be their President, I'd be very happy. He can stay there and don't come back. Let the Americans have him and foot his bills. While they're at it, issue family-relation green cards to the whole Lee clan and bring them all over there.

hi there

1. if so, there is peace in the far east.
2. go ahead and adopt the great man, those desperate white fools who expect a miracle worker instantly. well, they could easily get a 3-in-one (mm,pinky and jinx).
3. then the whites will know what man in white can do to them.
4. btw, sin today is not just one man's effort but generations of contributions from its people.
5. no one can just "claim" credit. it is everyone's efforts even the ah peks and ah sims.

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do u see the joke here.?
He uses 66.6% ...got it..?
Cheers

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

- CNA/ir

ur master can advise the us what to do. then the more u should suck harder, not coming here to post crap. :smile:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. go ahead and adopt the great man, those desperate white fools who expect a miracle worker instantly. well, they could easily get a 3-in-one (mm,pinky and jinx).

LOL...
i think you are selling this guy cheap[with added items]; don't be lazy, we should be able to fetch a better deal [package sale] if we try the junk yard.