• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

6 Impatient Ex- WP members who could have been MPs

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the stories going around say that they are not ex-WP members. Rather, that they applied to WP, and were told that they were not going to be given special treatment and are not exempted from having to do quite a bit of volunteer work before being considered to be candidates for the GE. So they decided not to join and instead find another party where they can be parachuted immediately into candidacy.

To some people this would be considered a grey area. To me, it simply reinforces the view that most things on the Net have to be taken with a pinch of salt. If things cannot be verified OFFLINE firsthand then online opinions remain just that, opinions, and not necessarily facts.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the stories going around say that they are not ex-WP members. Rather, that they applied to WP, and were told that they were not going to be given special treatment and are not exempted from having to do quite a bit of volunteer work before being considered to be candidates for the GE. So they decided not to join and instead find another party where they can be parachuted immediately into candidacy.
hahaha....i am 99.9% sure they were not ex-WP members....but i still give the benefits of doubts....
in the past after scroobal shitted, this will be swept under the carpet because no one is kuku enough to challenge him...so he gets away with all sorts of bullshits....
even now he acts dumb, refuses to clarify and we are accused of trolllng, harassing, stalking, poor comprehension; etc...etc.....when we just wanted the truth......u knew something or u make a mistake.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
impatience is not the only factor; they lack political savvy; one could have almost heard the incessant cries for help of the electorate, in the months before GE2011; poor ground reading and understanding of psychology were their downfall; what could have been was not; hence they don't deserve to be in ...