• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

6.9 million population projection is "worst case scenario": Khaw

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
All these grand plans are bullshit .Where 's the promise of Swiss Standard Of Living by Wooden Goh ?

with the PAP out of power, there comes a coalition government. Swiss Standards of Governance! akan datang! :p:p:p

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yep...to many foreignors fighting for seats wif me on the mrt...

eh buichee, you are so fat and smelly you won't have to worry la...u said in another thread that people siam you when you are on the train right? then good what, you will get that special carriage full of mainlander FTs who smell just like you so you all can enjoy each other,...who knows you might get lucky lor....

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont get it. The PAP says it is not a target but a projection, still why so high? Can't it be stopped sooner if it is only a projection?

Arent we in control of the tap to turn it off way before we think we even need 6.9M?

I think they are asking for tolerance level in case they fall asleep. Which they usually do.

i think their number is actually 8 mil and they "moderated" liao....

probably order came from the old man and no one dared to tell emperor he had a fucked up idea and it will kill all their hardcore PLP support and subject them to abject ridicule....

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh buichee, you are so fat and smelly you won't have to worry la...u said in another thread that people siam you when you are on the train right? then good what, you will get that special carriage full of mainlander FTs who smell just like you so you all can enjoy each other,...who knows you might get lucky lor....

Bui cheebye no need to take mrt. She is so fat, she rolls faster than taking the mrt.

Timbuktu

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan has stressed that the projected 6.9 million population by 2030 is the "worst case scenario".

That's why the infrastructure is not scaled up accordingly, because the minister does not even know, so how he plan only God knows.