• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious $500 Cash and $100 CDCV.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20221014_163809.jpg

IMG_20221014_163732.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
So? What do they want? Gratitude? :rolleyes:
If they dun increase the fare, there is no need for any bullshit support money..

I punch u, nevermind I pay for ur medical bills. Stupid right? The IQ ranking of Singapore is not reliable at all. At first is getting vaccinated to go to malls and restaurants, and now this.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roundabout way of using taxpayers’ money to jack up revenue and earnings of “privatised” enterprises to stave off deficits and bankruptcies. double jeopardy is on taxpayers as you pay sextra in fares and your reserves in tax dollars are depleted. and majority of sinkies are happy to receive the handouts. genius! pap is da best.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am so happy that i am eligible for 500 dollars. After ten minutes, i ask myself why the fuck am i having such low taxable income.