• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 Things AH NEH movies teach us ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wa..Ha..Ha.. Ha.. Good thread..

If you observe all fucked up Ah Neh movies, the hero can never die no matter how he is badly injured during his fights with the baddies..

The baddies can langgar the hero with a truck, a car, can hantan him with a sledge hammer, but the Hero will still survives..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you observe all fucked up Ah Neh movies, the hero can never die no matter how he is badly injured during his fights with the baddies..

The baddies can langgar the hero with a truck, a car, can hantan him with a sledge hammer, but the Hero will still survives..

that's not unique to neh movies. actually all are like that.

i remember a kdrama. the terrorists were going to kill all the special agents. hero came, one bullet one kill. terrorists all dead... :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, what i like about ah neh movies.
2. the the dance/song sequence.
3. the change of outfits & multiple location shots in just one song.
4. then, everyone got to dance too!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's not unique to neh movies. actually all are like that.

i remember a kdrama. the terrorists were going to kill all the special agents. hero came, one bullet one kill. terrorists all dead... :biggrin:

Here.. Have a good laugh on a lovely Friday..:biggrin:

hylambobat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa..Ha..Ha.. Ha.. Good thread..

Correct I wouldnt say that I've watched very many of these movies but from the few I've watched, the storyline is practically the same.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This one I must admit.. Some Bollywood actresses are really hot..

Brother, your video made me laugh until Peng. The people at jurong point thought I'm crazy :biggrin:

Yeah, some of their women quite hot. One day I must try at least once :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 things Chinese movies teaches us :

1) Grenades only has sound and smoke
2) quarell with strangers of the opposite sex becos can become couples later
3) Do not strip a gal you duped until the rescuer appears
4)
5)

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here.. Have a good laugh on a lovely Friday..:biggrin:

bro zeddy, your post only one scene, here is list of fighting scenes in that movie. the hero machiam super cop and the baddies machiam also supermen as they didnt die even after severe beating by the hero.

PS. do u know what happen to the kopitiam sell your fav mee rubus. didnt open for few weeks liao.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cybaRBZiXDw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct I wouldnt say that I've watched very many of these movies but from the few I've watched, the storyline is practically the same.

Big trees, park full of colourful flowers also play an important role in Keling movies..

Just wait.. Gardens by the Bay could be the next destination for these Bollywood directors to shoot their new movie..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big trees, park full of colourful flowers also play an important role in Keling movies..

Just wait.. Gardens by the Bay could be the next destination for these Bollywood directors to shoot their new movie..

hahaha... all flowers will mati due to the stinky bauuu ? :eek:

Last edited: