• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$4 for 6 Miserable Fish Balls Justified! Huat Ah!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same logic normal burgers cost $5 but this burger cost $6.25 becos it can simulate you.

burgerking0.300wide.387high.jpg

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just opining generally. If going into specifics like Japanese or Kobe marbled beef, I think that's stretching it too far. In any case, no sane Japanese would grind any cut of Kobe beef into a patty. It still can be served between two pieces of bread, but then it's not a hamburger anymore, it's a steakburger.

Same here. Wagyu Beef Burgers (ground) are available. Wild Salmon vs farmed salmon, handmade balls vs machine made balls, etc. There are differences.

There are people willing to pay a premium for such products. Making statements like a bread is a bread shows you are not amongst them. Are there enough of such people to sustain such a business is another matter though.

I prefer to vote with my $$$. $4 for 6 fishballs will not get my money. Neither will $8 bak kut teh. But if the business owners think otherwise, who are we to argue?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer to vote with my $$$. $4 for 6 fishballs will not get my money. Neither will $8 bak kut teh. But if the business owners think otherwise, who are we to argue?

Exactly, just discussing my opinion; not arguing with him.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and a mercedes and a hyundai are both cars???? wahhhahahaha.............

Perhaps a more apt comparison is that a motorcycle and a motorcar are both vehicles. Both will get you somewhere, just like both fishballs and whole fish will fill your stomach. There're different grades of fishballs, yes, just like there's Yamaha and there's Harley Davidson.