• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4 Corner Fight it shall be.....

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
.... what are your prediction.

Total voters - 31,649. Valid votes only.

PAP - 48.4
WP - 48.1
RP - 2.7
SDA - 0.8

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... what are your prediction.

Total voters - 31,649. Valid votes only.

PAP - 48.4
WP - 48.1
RP - 2.7
SDA - 0.8

hahaha... I would indeed be very keen to know how many votes that lump of lard from RP gets.
To me, that is the only interesting aspect of this BE.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ been using his father's name, son of JBJ,,,, lagi worse,,,

how to compare to his father? mumble mumble,,,,,

DL will get some malay votes from PKMS, or not

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KJ been using his father's name, son of JBJ,,,, lagi worse,,,

how to compare to his father? mumble mumble,,,,,

In the past, when we talk of JBJ, we remembers his heroic. Him taking on LKY/PAP govt single-handedly.
Sadly, from now on, when we talk of JBJ, we are going to remember this useless son of his! :rolleyes:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap 47%
wp. 47%
sda. 2%
RP. 1%

3% spoilt votes and absence

winner will win by few votes, and there will be re counting

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha... I would indeed be very keen to know how many votes that lump of lard from RP gets.
To me, that is the only interesting aspect of this BE.
Same here. I think the vote share of RP and SDA is important to send a message to PAP that multi corner fights can no longer be their winning strategy.

I hope RP and SDA gets a total of 1% vote. Sinkies have to exhibit some learning capability after the disgraceful PE in 2011.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
With only 31k + voters, it would be possible (though illegal) for a party as big as PAP to conduct an accurate poll before the actual polling. Possible?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first and last speeches were quite decent, and delivered without a scrap of paper. Both the speakers sounded like politicians.

The middle 2 were embarrassing. Even with a script those 2 clowns could not do much but look like frightened rabbits.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2nd guy like dunno wat to do. He has that frightened expression. hahaha

Saw all their speeches on the cna website :

Dr Koh : No substance. Just keep repeating that he will 'pia' for PE in different languages. The way he purposely uses hokkien malay tamil english and chinese etc shows that he is even more fake than first thought. Maybe he is trying to waste time as he doesn't seemed prepared. Boring speech.

KJ : Most substances in his speech among all but then he is reading from his note. At least his speech is comprehensible unlike his past speeches. An improvement. His slang is still distracting but his speech is quite listenable.

DL : Most nervous among all despite reading from his notes. He has got nothing much to say except like he knows the place and will work hard. He seemed overawe by the crowd and if he is in parliament, I wonder how he can control not to pee. DL seemed to rush and mumbled and fumbled all at the same time.

LLL : Clear and concise speech delivered in both English and Mandarin. Speaks with gusto and without notes.

My comments as above bro.