• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$4.5bil for 80 jobs in Sheng Siong

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aljunied GRC Yeo was impressed by $4.5bil to increase 80 jobs per Sheng Siong outlets. Peanut brain.

CB Jessica,,,, maths also dunno,,, $7,500Vs$900,,,,, if she's my Financial Staff, 1st to get the boot.

The CB Lim Swee Say besides saying disappointment and jumping up and down like a puppy with a hair cut like shit, what else can he say,,,,,

KNNBCCB ,,,,,,,,, bloody brainless MPs out there

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aljunied GRC Yeo was impressed by $4.5bil to increase 80 jobs per Sheng Siong outlets. Peanut brain.

CB Jessica,,,, maths also dunno,,, $7,500Vs$900,,,,, if she's my Financial Staff, 1st to get the boot.

The CB Lim Swee Say besides saying disappointment and jumping up and down like a puppy with a hair cut like shit, what else can he say,,,,,

Only their own baryee dare to fuck his own Pappies. He says he rather see pump attendants jobs at petrol stations go to elderly S'poreans rather than CHEAP FTs. Well done "Tom Chiat"!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
90% of the 80 go to mlysian or PRC la!!! the ss outlet near my hse......all Malaysian and PRC working!!!!

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

It doesn't take much thinking to realize who are the greatest employers
who hire the most people in Singapore.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only their own baryee dare to fuck his own Pappies. He says he rather see pump attendants jobs at petrol stations go to elderly S'poreans rather than CHEAP FTs. Well done "Tom Chiat"!

Nope ! nyet and nay.....

Can't you see the wayang being played?

How can any PAP MP disagree with their policies in public?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S$4.5 billions from reserve to help Sheng Shiong creates 80 jobs but couldn't prevent GLC linked company Chartered Semi Conductor from axing 500 jobs. So the truth hurts and PAP ministers in Parliament start attacking LTK aimlessly.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
chartered is condemned case for many years

sheng siong good business model and sell necessities

how to compare

want to shout out aloud cry father cry mother also must compare apples with apples

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't take much thinking to realize who are the greatest employers
who hire the most people in Singapore.

You are right. The greatest employer is none other than the PAP government - the civil service. They are what make Singapore ticks. Yet some shithead here simply condemn here and there because they are simply uselesss fellows 0 can't even stand up to the FTs. While other are masters of the FTs, they are the slaves. Give me an FTs anytime.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
90% of the 80 go to mlysian or PRC la!!! the ss outlet near my hse......all Malaysian and PRC working!!!!
Well,the fat boss calculated that Minister Tharman handed him about S$600,000 per month,S$7 million a year,and this Ang Pow only given for Citizens & PRs.

Good for Mr Lim,exctra 12 peanuts(12X600k) fr PAP.

So I guess mostly Malaysians already on PRs,they are the lucky lot,run fr Malaysia,and get the benefit here,but refuse to take up citizenship,waiting for time to retire to Kampung soon.

PAP is one great charity oprganisation to the whole world except iits own citizens,of course one exception:Our passports are very valuable.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope ! nyet and nay.....

Can't you see the wayang being played?

How can any PAP MP disagree with their policies in public?

Wayang is very clear.

But since MPs including baryees have to watch their own backsides in view of 'fire-bombing', they have to be seen in public now to 'openly' go against their own party.

If you watch the videos of WP Low fucking the Papies one by one, there is a female MP also half supporting WP Low. Didn't anyone see that?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the beginning of end for Sheng Song, soon it will be taken over by Ants Till You C., who will then rebrand it as a supermarket for FT's...and employ Singaporeans LAST..oops!, I mean FAST!.

Just watch...!!!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aljunied GRC Yeo was impressed by $4.5bil to increase 80 jobs per Sheng Siong outlets. ...
u tink sheng siong so goondu 2 open mor outlets under tis climate? ...

....The CB Lim Swee Say besides saying disappointment and jumping up and down like a puppy with a hair cut like shit, what else can he say,,,,,
mayb he shud start barking ... like his mice ...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe Sheng Shiong employs mostly Malaysian PRs. Job Credit does not benefit Singaporean which is another good example under such circumstances.

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a local born Singaporean, since the days I know my MP (Rajaratnam) till todays the modern MP, I am greatly disappointed over the whole system has transformed.

I think time is not on our side now... Please do something , more to help local Singaporean before it's TOOOOOOOOO LATE !!