• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3yr-old girl 'nurses' paralysed dad

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u la Sifu, Tonychat this cheebye Thai pimp should not be allowed to speak at all. His level of English is considered medically retarded!

WTF man . The topic is the dear 3 year old not Tonysex .

Plus medically retarded . Why you like to pick on TonySex ?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
at 3 the closet i ever get to cooking was to make myself a cup of milo. she put me to shame. end up got myself caned by the fucking adults for handling hot water.

thinking back, wtf is wrong with handling hot water if i know i can do it safely. adults are brainless

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
>>Xinyi helping to cook lunch for herself and the father<<

It said that she was cooking lunch in the first sentence. Also, the photo shows her using a cooker.

she just pose for " sympathetic " photo shoot session to collect donation ...

all you need to do is have some photo or video to collect donations ...NKF knows that ...has been using this tactics donkey years ago ...and ppl buy it time after time ...surprise suprise ... :wink:

Last edited:

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
at 3 the closet i ever get to cooking was to make myself a cup of milo. she put me to shame. end up got myself caned by the fucking adults for handling hot water.

thinking back, wtf is wrong with handling hot water if i know i can do it safely. adults are brainless

u still think like a 3 year old.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: