• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

36YrOld SPG Invested $66k in Wine, Got Back Nothing!

ahhuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
UAG was used to be at Suntec City Office Penthouse. However, due to some "strategic reshuffle", they had to move to defu lane. I went there once @ suntec and was pretty impressed by the office. The CEO drives a R8, and a GTR R34. Anyway, from what i know, a couple of their wine brokers can't speak proper english, and cannot even present their portfolio well.

I think I have to learn the ropes for scamming. it sure pays off. :confused:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it almost every thread involving women started by Makapaa authomatically become SPG? Misleading isn't it?
I like to bash SPG, since no SPG established here, it becomes a kind of a let down coming into these threads.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>Case's executive director Seah Seng Choon, recommending that affected investors seek legal advice, noted that the Small Claims Tribunal would probably not take on their cause because it is an investment product.
He said that if the returns were guaranteed in writing, the investors 'probably have a good chance of getting money'. <<

What a useless dog this Seah Seng Choon is. Only know how to taiji away big things. Small things also cannot solve.